PDA

View Full Version : Another drifter from Celica.net

GT4Dreams
12-04-2004, 06:32 AM
What up, changed my screenname to GT4Dreams, formerly Felix from celica.net slowly drifting away. The site looks very good from what I have seen. I really like how "celicatech" rolls on my tounge.

Well, it's been a weird ride the past 2 weeks on cars for me. I garaged my 91 mr2 for the winter, (I almost cried) so I have my heavily underpowered and no pw,pl,keyless entry 92 celica st for the winter, but she's reliable! It really blows my mind now how unspirited driving the celica is! Then my g/f and I sold her 90 All-Trac...some of you know the story on that. That was a total heartbreaker. But now she is ordering a 2005 Scion Tc. Black Sand, 5spd, the base model...but base model is loaded! That's it for now, talk to you guys later!

Schmleff
12-04-2004, 06:43 AM
Welcome dude!

I think we are all sad to see c.net decay to the point it has. It was hard for me to finally ask to be demodded.

I am happy we went through with this new site though. It only took a day to feel right at home again.

Jeff

MoralWarfare
12-04-2004, 06:56 AM
Welcome aboard dude! Glad you came over!

Too bad about the Alltrac, but you had to do waht you had to do. And feel good that the deuce is garaged, it means no bad weather for her pretty self. Plus, winter projects are always fun ;)

-Joe

GT4Dreams
12-04-2004, 07:06 AM
My winter project is getting presents for family, and finding out what I want to do in life! I wanna be back in HS again!

I actually have the mr2 plans on my wall...
New front and rear rotors
New brake pads
New Shoes
Pass. power window motor replaced
Windshield repaired (thanks for insurance!)

and if by some miracle I can save money....
16x7 rims
205's in front and 225's in the back

Now I gotta research on my offsets. That's why I'm here at celicatech!

mikeswickednick
12-04-2004, 06:42 PM
My winter project is getting presents for family, and finding out what I want to do in life! I wanna be back in HS again!

I actually have the mr2 plans on my wall...
New front and rear rotors
New brake pads
New Shoes
Pass. power window motor replaced
Windshield repaired (thanks for insurance!)

and if by some miracle I can save money....
16x7 rims
205's in front and 225's in the back

Now I gotta research on my offsets. That's why I'm here at celicatech!

hey guy ur gonna want some wider tires on there, 215 and 235 should do the trick....i belive

have you checked out mr2oc.com for ur duce? lots of info

oh and my smg turbo baby is goin under the covers for the winter it always hurts to see her go :cry: but i have my NA mr2 to keep me company! :D

-Mike

GT4Dreams
12-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Actually, my 2 is an n/a. I bought it for $1,000 with a blown engine. I then put in a 95 celica 5sfe which had previously been mated to an auto. I was leary of the mileage (120K) but on it's first oil change...the oil was so clean and actually just tinted dark amber, almost as if it was hardly used!
225 tires should be more than enough, my only mods are
Exedy OEM clutch
95 Engine
cleaned injectors
no cat
huge k&n intake next to the side vent (have to rotate every month, then clean next)

It still is a very quick car though. With performance all-season 205's in the rear on the 14" stockers, I could always get decent 2nd gear spin. It could hold it's own against the All-Trac, which was stock except for a gutten 2nd cat.