PDA

View Full Version : Need By Tonight

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I need an answer to this question ASAP please, i have been looking for the answer but i haven't found any straight forward yes or no answers that i want so here goes....ok, my 4AFE block is done...and me and my uncle decided that we were just going to get a new block and do it that way so theres no persuading me to just buy a new engine and yada yada, i know that you can just bolt the 4afe head to the 7afe and 4ag(z)e block and it will match up fine, but the real question i need answered is, will putting a 4ag(z)e block on my 4afe head, require me to do anything other than remove, reinstall, then "plug and play" ?? because if it requires anything other than plug and play, i will just go ahead and go with 4afe block i guess...reason is i found a good site with real cheap 4ag(Z)e blocks rebuilt and basically brand new and and its better than anything thats on ebay IMO when it comes to something like buying an engine/engine parts...also the site doesnt have 4afe only 4age and such so ya...its a toyota site of some sort, found it on a thread on here actually...but any way, let me know about the plug and play situation as well as any comments or anything else you would like to add...thanks in advance....i think?..heh...

celicatrd93
01-09-2008, 07:00 PM
i think is not worth, go ahead do a complete 4agze swap. cause swapping a 4afe head on a 4agze block is a bad idea, considiring that the 4afe is a fuel economy motor. and the ge is a performance head. other members could be more helpful

MrWOT
01-09-2008, 07:34 PM
I haven't checked, but I imagine the GZE will be lower compression then the FE

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
bump...need input please...

donteatbugs
01-11-2008, 01:29 AM
check out club4ag.com they deal with a lot of engine hybrids and what hasto be done.

btw i have my 4age engine torn down right now if you need any reference pictures. its a largeport bluetop.