PDA

View Full Version : Where I went....

BiscutWheels
01-04-2008, 05:24 AM
As many of you know I have been absent from the forums for a long while. This was not intentional, but was necessary. Moderators, please forgive me, but I'm trying to explain. I sill own my celica, and my MR2, I have added one more toyota to my collection, 1994 4X4 Pickup, 22RE.

I have started my own company. Performance Theory Motorsports. I am located in Columbus Ohio. WE have not only prototyped some parts, but I have my own shop now. Many different cars have been through including but not limited to Toyota's, Subaru's, Mitsubishi's, Hondas, BMW's, and a few exotics. Below is a link to some pictures... All of those cars shown outside are supercharged. THe xB in the pictures has a built engine and is running 12PSI.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/nmilliso/Performance%20Theory%20Motorsports/Shop%20Pictures/

I will be checking the board more often this year, I have finally made it through my first year, things are smoothing out. Please feel free to call me about any performance questions, concerns, or problems; I will be more than willing to help you out. We are equipped to handle most any performance upgrade you would like to have done to you car so stop by or inquire if you like.

Moderators, please forgive me, I am not trying to advertise, I just want to explain where I went. I would like to become a sponsor/vendor. Email me with a HOW TO, please.

Respectfully,
Nate Millison
Owner
Performance Theory Motorsports
1144 Cleveland Ave.
Columbus Ohio, 43201
614-291-9100

tuner4life
01-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Sounds pretty cool!! Looks like a really nice place in the pics. Its good to have you back!!

andy
01-04-2008, 06:04 AM
sweeeeet man GOOD LUCK!

geebes
01-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Nice, I'm glad ur back...kinda. Good Luck with the business, it looks like it is going well! :bigthumbu

grayscale
01-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Holy shite, I thought you had just disappeared into thin air! Good to have you back. It's also good to know we now have more shop support. Are you interested in doing any R&D work or have you done any so far? I'm sure you don't recognize my user id but I've been around a long while. I'll be glad to have your tech input back. :bigthumbu

Murgatroy
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Sup mang! I have wondered where you have been. Your input has been missed on several occasions. Great to have you back.

You should try to make it down the the meet this year. Maybe this time you won't have to dismantle your car upon arrival. ;)

BiscutWheels
01-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I am interested in R&D work. There are things I'm doing right now I can't advertise online, but if you stop in you can see.

Current Development Items:

Murcielago 6.2L Headers
MR2 Rear Shock Tower Brace (non X style)
Alltrac V6 AWD adapter plates for axles
Race Gas Injection
MKII MR2 Radius Arm Upgrades
MKI MR2 Short Shifters
5S-FE Intake, Short Ram
5th Gen Celica Exhaust

We will have a website up early next week, I'll post a link when its ready. I am a dealer for most anything you will need... wheels, tires, AEM, PWR, RCeng., Perrin, K&W, Suspenstion Techniques, Eiach, ACT, Spec, Greddy, list goes on.

Nate

Cavanagh
01-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Sweet and g/l with the business. Cool projects as well, cant wait to see the end result.

Hookecho
01-06-2008, 01:18 AM
glad to have you back nate.

ScottGT-S
01-18-2008, 10:53 PM
welcome back, our 5sfe's need more luv!
that being said, I can't wait to support your business once those products are released :)

Lonestag
01-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Sweet shop, and it's less then 1000 miles away from me! Maybe i'll stop by some time and check out the goods.

celicaGT90_05
01-19-2008, 08:44 AM
located in columbus huh? Thats an hour from me and I drive there all the time haha any hook-ups?

BiscutWheels
01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
What do you mean, hook-ups? I am a dealer for just about any item that fit Toyota's. Not including TRD, but most anything else.

Nate

85gtsblackman
12-10-2008, 08:48 AM
any 22re stuff?

ciento44
12-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Thread necromancy ftw!