PDA

View Full Version : Body Mod source suggestion

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 05:26 AM
I have been reading a crap load of customization magazines, and it Modified Mag Dec 2007 issue, page 36-37, there is a few unique kits....if you dont have the mag, the site is

autoloc.com

cms-gt4
12-30-2007, 06:19 AM
What kind of kits? What cars? That site has nothing worth looking at from what I can find.

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 06:55 AM
universal kits, lambo doors, split hoods, tilt hoods, flame thrower kits, smoke out kits, custom gauges, hidden license plate kit, flip flop trunk kit, 180 degree lambo doors, suicide kits, gullwing kits, etc.

Murgatroy
12-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Autoloc manufactures some of the industry's best shaved door kits. I have used them before.

However most of what they sell are show only pieces, nothing really useful.

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 08:41 AM
exactly, but i like show....when i roll up i wanna open my door in a funny way so i can catch peoples eyes......those people may include sponsors :D

Shadowlife25
12-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Whats the point in "catching someones eye" if they're just waiting to gouge them out? :D:hehe:

Welcome noob :D

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Whats the point in "catching someones eye" if they're just waiting to gouge them out? :D:hehe:

Welcome noob :D

Lol, as much as i value other peoples opinions on what looks good (LMFAOROFL) i will get my car looking good and nice.......

As for the noob part, im not really a noob..... ive been studying this car for a while.......i started out on toyotacelicas.com, ive been on that site for a LONG time, and the other day i was interested in other sites, and i got on toyotanation.com, WORST SITE EVER, then i came here and i like it :D

PhillyDRFT
12-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Toyotanation.com has some very friendly and very knowledgeable members. They are predominantly in the Corolla and Camry forums. Although they keep a very diverse site for not being trim specific.

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Toyotanation.com has some very friendly and very knowledgeable members. They are predominantly in the Corolla and Camry forums. Although they keep a very diverse site for not being trim specific.

Yes but they are not an exclusive site, and the For Sale section isnt defined by class so i went through the classifieds, and some guy said he was parting out his toyota and people were buying stuff, but it didnt say and model, and i hate that....i need to know what im looking at, like this site is all seperated by generation, i like that!

Toy_Celi
12-30-2007, 08:48 PM
So do ricers breed from toyotacelicas.com???? J/K

lol its a possibility......just not me...... with the stuff i toy with, those little hondas would get stuck in the engine lol, my buddies mustang is amazing...and his friend has 3, that are all drag cars....and they are all beautiful...... and i was riding in my friends and some little honda pulled up and revved up his little engine, and then my friend revved his and the guys
eyes got all big and he dropped back lol!!!

stupid ricers, racing is for cars!!

Murgatroy
12-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Thread Cleaned, keep it that way please.