PDA

View Full Version : vehicle design software?

5gen91st
11-28-2007, 12:36 AM
okay so i was wondering ya know the movie fast and the furious? well ya know how they use that computer program to got that supra tuned up. well i was wondering if there is an actual computer program that is out there that actually would be able to do that??????
thanks

evolution
11-28-2007, 12:53 AM
no

Cavanagh
11-28-2007, 01:27 AM
If it came off F&F, i wouldnt want to get it, thats for sure! ;)

I know there are AutoCAD or specific programs made for designing on, but they take mad skills to work.

cms-gt4
11-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Autocad, solid works, turbo cad. Those are design softwares that might work for this. But nothing you could just pick up and click away on.

pitcelica
11-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Doing a complete car on Solidworks or Autocad isnt an easy task. It can take some months to arrive at a complete car at the end. I work on it and I dont think that I would be able to build a complete car easily. You need exact measurement etc... very long to get done!

TurboGTS22
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Autodesk Inventor also works quite well however AutoCAD is more complicated and each take a considerable amount of time to master as they have said.

celicaGT90_05
11-29-2007, 08:02 PM
If it came off F&F, i wouldnt want to get it, thats for sure! ;)

I know there are AutoCAD or specific programs made for designing on, but they take mad skills to work.

it didnt come from, it was in. So with that said, you wouldnt want a supra?

5gen91st
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Autocad, solid works, turbo cad. Those are design softwares that might work for this. But nothing you could just pick up and click away on.

yeah i figured it was one of those things that you would probably have to take some time on and learn everything on how to do it right but thanks for the help!