PDA

View Full Version : Toyota logo on 5th gen trunk

StormyBklyn
11-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Question:

Is the Toyota logo on the back of a 5th gen AT a standard size? Can I just get any logo for the car? Someone ripped the logo off the center of my hatch, and I want to get a replacement. Will any fit?

Thanks

Cavanagh
11-21-2007, 11:53 PM
I know the one thats on the front of your hood (92-93 style) is the same size, or it least they look like it.

StormyBklyn
11-22-2007, 04:47 AM
I know the one thats on the front of your hood (92-93 style) is the same size, or it least they look like it.
Thanks. Is it the same size as the one on the coupe? If it is, I'll just go measure the one on the 'vert, and get one cheap on ebay. I removed the one on the hood a long time ago, filled it in, put a bra on it, and then put a white logo on the bra.
Should have put the other one aside. Ah well.

celicaGT90_05
11-22-2007, 05:30 AM
I actually know of one of those badges at a yard here....but the guy is ridiculous, he'll probably want $10 for it

Cavanagh
11-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks. Is it the same size as the one on the coupe? If it is, I'll just go measure the one on the 'vert, and get one cheap on ebay. I removed the one on the hood a long time ago, filled it in, put a bra on it, and then put a white logo on the bra.
Should have put the other one aside. Ah well.
Im guessing it is, i have a coupe, and it seems to be the same.

mook
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM
The badges on the back of a g5 should be the same. They are different from the bonnet ones as they're more 'squished' and certainly different from other Toyotas.