PDA

View Full Version : Toyota curren

celica91gts
11-13-2007, 11:14 PM
anyone on celicatech have a toyota curren?

extremeskillz
11-13-2007, 11:19 PM
no! Next question.

celica91gts
11-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Nooooooooooo

Murgatroy
11-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Yes, there is a member with a Curren. He was stationed in Japan. He has only posted a handful of times, mostly in the Custom Fab forum. He was interested in bringing the car back to the states, or at least the engine.

But yes, there is a member with a Curren. I can't think of his name off hand.

burnyd
11-14-2007, 12:46 AM
theres a member on here with a 6gc curren front end swap... y do you ask sir?

celica91gts
11-14-2007, 01:17 AM
cuz im a n00b and i just found out what a curren was lol, and was intrested about it. i searched our forum and there wasn't a lot about it.

PhillyDRFT
11-15-2007, 10:32 PM
cuz im a n00b and i just found out what a curren was lol, and was intrested about it. i searched our forum and there wasn't a lot about it.

Theres not much about it anywhere. It's like a holy relic of sexy to some though. If I could get my hands on the body front clip. I would buy a 6gc just for it. I'm sure it would be a bastard trying to find the Hiro front lip or any of the nice ones.

Theres not much to know about it more than the basic 6gc and everything else discussed here about it. It's commonly thought of in japan 6g GT-4/Curren & Silvia are two of the nicest cars (aesthetically) ever made. I've seen a few GT-4's converted with curren fronts.

Murgatroy
11-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Theres not much about it anywhere. It's like a holy relic of sexy to some though. If I could get my hands on the body front clip. I would buy a 6gc just for it. I'm sure it would be a bastard trying to find the Hiro front lip or any of the nice ones.

Theres not much to know about it more than the basic 6gc and everything else discussed here about it. It's commonly thought of in japan 6g GT-4/Curren & Silvia are two of the nicest cars (aesthetically) ever made. I've seen a few GT-4's converted with curren fronts.
JohnL almost bought a 6th Gen GT-4 with a Curren nose swap.