PDA

View Full Version : Celica Is Crushed...I Still Love You =(

Joeye27
11-02-2007, 01:54 AM
I got into a terrible, tragic accident today. I had a feeling something like this was going to happend, i even posted it in my previous thread. The Celica whole front end is smashed in. Probably wont be on the boards for a while or even at all because it will just remind me of the Celica even more. The Celica and i had a good 5 year run just wish i would of treated her nicer. Cant believe i was about to sell her and the accident happend. I still love her though, well see how everything turns out in the next couple of weeks or months. It was my daily driver and never let me down.

The story is... i was near a duck pond/park. the roads are kind of like hills. I was a at a four way stop, i kindly let the other older person to the left of me go, even though i was first, well she took a left in the same direction i needed to go. So i looked both ways to make sure no cars are coming. i proceed forward by the time i looked forward, she had stoped in the middle of the road for a duck. i never even had a chance to stop to the last second. Ran right into the back of her SUV then my whole front end is smashed and crushed in no damage at all really to her SUV. Thats it end of story.

Sad i know...Its the way life is planed for me. It happend for a reason...At least im ok, could of been alot worse. All i can do now is leave it in Gods hands and pray how everything will turn out in the future. Thats all i really can do. This may be my good bye, so see you at the end of the road and if i dont good luck to you all and all of your projects. One of the best forums ive ever visited keep it that way.

God Bless You All.
JoeyE27

Cavanagh
11-02-2007, 02:07 AM
Dude, sucks that happened! But C'mon, theres thousands, literally thousands of celicas for sale. Dont give up that easily!

Doctor Jinxed
11-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Damn, done in by a duck.

Newbster
11-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Just gives you an excuse to get a loan and buy an alltrac?

R.I.P Celica

Mr Celica
11-02-2007, 02:12 AM
ya! be more optimistic! you can go and get yourself a nice GT hatch and swap a 3sgte in there and be all set! don't leave celicatech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbo4ag
11-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Or better yet, buy bong's convertible.

celica91gts
11-02-2007, 03:19 AM
also, even if u get a new car u can still share knowledge u know about celicas on here. there are plenty of people on this site that dont drive celicas.

celicaGT90_05
11-02-2007, 04:18 AM
thats horrible man....I mean of all things, and after you was bein nice for her as well....I hope you do stick around man cuz you're really cool

celica91gts
11-02-2007, 04:37 AM
thats horrible man....I mean of all things, and after you was bein nice for her as well....I hope you do stick around man cuz you're really cool

awww. can i be really cool too? lmfao

Slider
11-02-2007, 04:45 AM
That sucks, good luck to you whatever car you decide to go with. Is the damage that bad? My car was pretty bad but $500 later and a bit of swearing and it's back to being presentable.

celicaGT90_05
11-02-2007, 04:58 AM
awww. can i be really cool too? lmfao

Just for that crack, no :thumbsdow

MCcelica
11-02-2007, 05:11 AM
That sucks, good luck to you whatever car you decide to go with. Is the damage that bad? My car was pretty bad but $500 later and a bit of swearing and it's back to being presentable.

I'm with slider. I couldn't imagine that you were going so fast that it completly squashed the engine bay. Sliders load was pretty wrecked too in case you didn't see the pics.

Chris
11-02-2007, 06:08 AM
If it isn't fixable then there are a shitload of other Celicas out there. I see at least one or two in every issue of Cars4You out here, and trust me, thats quite a feat in the middle of Kansas. Keep looking and don't give up, you're bound to find a Celica you like if you can't fix yours.

andy
11-02-2007, 05:26 PM
dood, buy another one. its not like its the last celica evar. I know that car had value to you, i would feel the same about mine. and i do.

85gtsblackman
11-02-2007, 05:29 PM
buy a 3rd gen

tripod23
11-02-2007, 05:48 PM
come on you cant give up now - AS ROCKY SAID IN FINAL ROCKY FILM - ITS NOT HOW HARD YOU CAN HIT. ITS HOW HARD YOU CAN GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD - JESUS CRIST WHAT A SAYING IF THAT DOESNT SPUR YOU ON NOTHING WILL.
GET YOURSELF ANOTHER GEN 5 AND REMEMBER THIS YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE JUST DO IT ................................................

vip09
11-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. :(

Buy bong's vert! :bigthumbu

Slider
11-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. :(

Buy bong's vert! :bigthumbu

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29868959&postcount=16

Joeye27
11-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Whats up! Its only been a month but... Im back and still got the Celica!!!=). I got a long road of puting it back to stock form again!!=)
I LOVE MY CELICA

celicaGT90_05
11-29-2007, 03:02 AM
welcome back, so you are just gonna restore it? Sounds awesome

Joeye27
11-29-2007, 04:30 AM
thanks! yea fully restore front... just need time, money and prayer..when i took everything off, it wasnt that bad, then expected.... I also have some plans in mind since im keeping it, :bigthumbu

celicaGT90_05
11-29-2007, 04:32 AM
kick ass, you possibly able to get pics?

Joeye27
11-29-2007, 04:41 AM
sorry dont have pics, i hated seeing it the way it was... it sat in my garage since Nov 1 all wrecked, then found out last night things didnt go as plan with the insurance company, so i started taking things off.. had all the wrecked things gone in about an hour now just need some hammering, straighting, and all the new parts which i dont have put back in place...since im keeping her was considering puting a lip or different hood or bumper dont worry ctech no kits haha...well pics for sure when i get it the way i want it to be,but may be just stock for now :bigthumbu

celicaGT90_05
11-29-2007, 04:52 AM
all is good, I'm just glad you decided to fix it, it cant be near as bad as what I'm gonna go through with my celica lol

grayscale
11-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Good for you, I like to hear when people decide to keep 'em on the road instead of discarding them like a disposable car.