PDA

View Full Version : raced some harleys

Blackcloud
10-28-2007, 03:33 AM
tonight a couple kids pulled up next to me and started reving their harleys on me.

both bikes and me kept nose and nose till we both shut down :hehe:

Ads28
10-28-2007, 04:47 AM
ahh nicly done..i had some like 40 year old man pull up beside me tonight in his harley edition diesel F150? i belive...he was in a lane that ended uphead so i knew he was gunna try n blow past me so i took off and so did he..i had him until the top of 3rd and he pulled away by half his truck so i had to slow down to let him in

burnyd
10-28-2007, 04:53 AM
hahahaaahha harleys are so slow....

you have such a slow truck why do you try racing people?

Blackcloud
10-28-2007, 05:13 AM
ahh nicly done..i had some like 40 year old man pull up beside me tonight in his harley edition diesel F150? i belive...he was in a lane that ended uphead so i knew he was gunna try n blow past me so i took off and so did he..i had him until the top of 3rd and he pulled away by half his truck so i had to slow down to let him in

my buddy had a black and orange harley edition powerstroke... sold it cuz he did not like the $600 payments :thumbsdow

Hookecho
10-28-2007, 03:45 PM
i swear, one day i'm going to log in and see a thread by you that reads.... Granny with her HoverRound snorted on me at the redlight, so i spooled up and blew black smoke all over her wrinkled ass.

Blackcloud
10-29-2007, 02:26 AM
lol

celica91gts
11-08-2007, 12:40 AM
i swear, one day i'm going to log in and see a thread by you that reads.... Granny with her HoverRound snorted on me at the redlight, so i spooled up and blew black smoke all over her wrinkled ass.

lmfao.... u made me cry tears of joy.... highlight of my day.