PDA

View Full Version : Bwah!!! God Of 7th Gen!!

DrPaine
12-01-2004, 04:56 AM
Heh, just thought I'd post first in the forum I call home!!!

Luni
12-01-2004, 05:18 AM
It is like moving into a new house huh.

its like establishing your new bedroom and chuckin your shit in a corner and just lookin around.

It does feel good to have a home again doesnt it?

I mean this software change is most definately for good.

Even though its rough on the edges, this is our last build.

We will skin it, as we go, we will work on it as we go, and we will grow as we go I say.

Thx for being here Paine.

DrPaine
12-01-2004, 05:58 AM
NO problem Luni, You know i like celica.net but god damn if im goign to put efforts into a place which we cant make anythign happen anyways!

I'll be followin you fooz around wherever u go! :D

muxon
12-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Woot!

7th Gen represent. New sig just for this site! :)

Thumpin00gts
12-05-2004, 06:15 AM
We 7th gen guys gotta stick together. Hopefully this time we'll get more than one post every 4 days or so like at c.net lol

TRDmkII
12-05-2004, 04:31 PM
man paine you got some good write up stuff going for this forum, good job...i don't own a 7th gen but i work for a dealership and work on them all the time, i will try and answer any questions if you guys need me to.

DrPaine
12-06-2004, 05:31 AM
man paine you got some good write up stuff going for this forum, good job...i don't own a 7th gen but i work for a dealership and work on them all the time, i will try and answer any questions if you guys need me to.

That would be awesome man, I try, I love my celica so im always working on mine too.

Schmleff
12-06-2004, 11:10 PM
I wish I could pony up for a 7th gen gt right now. I have been wanting to turbo one for a long time.

I would really like to see alot of 7th gen activity here. I could post something on everything celica, for about 15 seconds before the post was deleted and they banned me :laugh:

cool2miketlu
12-30-2004, 05:55 AM
I wish I could pony up for a 7th gen gt right now. I have been wanting to turbo one for a long time.

Done it, though fun alot of maintenance goes with it.

I would really like to see alot of 7th gen activity here. I could post something on everything celica, for about 15 seconds before the post was deleted and they banned me :laugh:

Yeah Isaac (site owner) is gay like that, 1 person lost to another site is 1 less person he can rip off of: E-Celica feedback on newcelica.org (http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117447)