PDA

View Full Version : My celica is being a brat....

celicaGT90_05
10-14-2007, 07:52 PM
well as you guys all know I just fixed that oil leak on the celica, but now she's bein a brat about things for some odd reason. Last night I was at a friends house, and when I was going to leave I started it up and heard a metal clunk, so I backed out of the space, looked and found a bolt which looked like a pivot bolt for a tensioner. My suspicion was the power steering pump, which I didnt even touch this bolt during the repair, I just moved the pump back. Anyway I took off the right front wheel and looked and sure enough I was right. I did get the bolt back in and now its all good again, but when I had to take off the wheel one of the lug nuts jammed which made me have to twist off the lug stud....I dont understand why that car is giving me this crap, now i gotta go replace that stud lol at least its nothing major

Hookecho
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
lol. that's what you should expect when you buy old cars. you're right though, at least it's nothing major.

celicaGT90_05
10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
haha yeah, I just got it fixed...freakin autozone gave me the wrong stud at first but I took it back in and got the right one, knocked it in and its good to go. Now that car should be solid

turbo4ag
10-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Why is the front end of you car missing, BTW?

Hookecho
10-15-2007, 11:13 PM
a crackhead stole it and sold it for cookie money.

celicaGT90_05
10-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Why is the front end of you car missing, BTW?

I didnt know it was? My bumper was broke at the bottom of it (1st gen gt bumper) and I cut it to make it look cleaner