PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p.

_kitten_
10-07-2007, 05:42 PM
It's a sad day, that's right my celica, my first love for cars is dead. As second owner, I had my white 93 gt from 12/00-10/04 then sold it to my best friend before she moved to florida with it. Although the car did not like it there(musta been the humidity) my best friend took care of her even though it started having a ton of problems...mostly an electrical nightmare. Here is the bulletin posted by her:

"R.I.P the Celica is dead. It had a lot of electical issues so I had to call it quits. Jess' Dad helped me get a 03 Ford Ranger Edge. It is white. I love it. I have always wanted a Truck now I have one. Well I just wanted to take a moment for the Celica. That car has been through a lot. I will miss it. A lot of good times."

I'm only disappointed that she bought a ford...*sigh* now the celica can finally rest. Not sure if she's going to sell it to a junk yard or out it for parts :( but I will miss it.

Ricksta
10-07-2007, 06:18 PM
do not give the car to the junkyard till its stripped. start a part out thread on here and see who needs what first. the junkyard mite give you 50 bucks for. you could make a few hundred off parts if you sell on here or ebay. you said just electrical problems so the motor is still good. drop the motor out the bottom and you should get like 500 or so for that 5sfe plus tranny. dont give it to the junkyard!

celicaGT90_05
10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
oh yeah, you gotta prob with Fords huh?! lol jk but that sucks....I need some parts for my celica like a whole interior but I wouldnt wunna pay for the shipping lol

Murgatroy
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Way to keep up guys.

She sold the car, her friend just informed her that the car is no longer operable.

Ricksta
10-07-2007, 07:12 PM
ah fawk

Blackcloud
10-07-2007, 07:42 PM
trucks are way better anyways..

but a ford ranger is not a truck... its like a wagon with a golf cart engine in it

Hookecho
10-07-2007, 08:19 PM
trucks are way better anyways..

but a GMC Duramax is not a truck... its like a Winebago with a M1 Abrams engine in it

fixed :)

_kitten_
10-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Way to keep up guys.

She sold the car, her friend just informed her that the car is no longer operable.

:lolhittin Yeah thanks, now I know who's actually paying attention. I'm still laughing at pc's comment on the golf cart engine...I'm so telling her that!

Like I said not sure what she's doing with it, but I'll check. She lives in Melbourne, FL if anyone is possibly interested. White body, blue interior, coupe. :(

Blackcloud
10-08-2007, 12:16 AM
:laugh:

i wish it had a abrams engine in it

andy
10-08-2007, 05:48 AM
my dad had a ranger edge 2001, SLOW AS BALLS god my 86 is a ton faster than that. shitty truck also, the interior is ass. ehh. know he has a 06 tacoma. w00t 2rz

celicaGT90_05
10-08-2007, 06:08 AM
eh I still love my ranger, its pretty quick except for the higher gears where it gets wind resistance, it holds its own and the interior is pretty good. Rangers werent really made to haul ass you know....

Blackcloud
10-09-2007, 04:26 AM
well i guess my truck does sound like a jet engine...