PDA

View Full Version : Don't flame...i searched.

Maleek
09-26-2007, 03:10 AM
lol, anyways is there anywhere , that i could find some rear widebody quarter panels to put on a gt? like from ones from the gts, would those fit?

angryyoungnpoor
09-26-2007, 03:44 AM
No... no there isn't. That's a custom job.

Murgatroy
09-26-2007, 04:36 AM
Savage Designs out of Denmark (?) used to make a set of rear quarters that would fit on a narrowbody replicating the widebody look. However I have never seen them installed outside of their old site.

It might be possible to use donor panels off a GT-S, but that would be a lot of work.

I have pondered this for ages for my ST. I don't see it being productive on a liftback GT however, as it would be simpler to buy a GT-S.

Blackcloud
09-26-2007, 04:57 AM
ban!!!.

jk.. but i dont have an answer for you

Maleek
09-26-2007, 04:57 AM
true enough, my car is in the bodyshop right now getting some rust repair work done, so i was just wondering. So is this savage designs website still up or no? Maybe i could just have the rear quarter panels, to give it some type of flaired look. hm.. oh well.

Savage Designs out of Denmark (?) used to make a set of rear quarters that would fit on a narrowbody replicating the widebody look. However I have never seen them installed outside of their old site.

It might be possible to use donor panels off a GT-S, but that would be a lot of work.

I have pondered this for ages for my ST. I don't see it being productive on a liftback GT however, as it would be simpler to buy a GT-S.

partyball
09-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Someone around here had a nice 5th gen with fender flares. Not sure where they got them...but i know they werent the savage kit. Good luck though