PDA

View Full Version : Nooob to the forum

jdmgt4wrc
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Morning/afternoon/evening/night time ( dependent on where in the world u are :D )

just thought i would say hi from the UK, i own a 1994 JDM Celica Gt-Four WRC..a friend (Supra97) mentioned the site so i thought i would stop by and say hello,

I have owned my ST205WRC for the past 2 years, in that time its cost a fortune..lol, but i love it and wont sell it for anything. I have posted pics in the Garage so i am not going to spam them in here, theres also the mods in there too..

regards

Adrian

Sean
09-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Adrian,
Love to read about new members! Man I hope to join your rank someday of owning a similiar year GT4... Someday...

Enjoy the site, let me know if you have any questions.

Sean

jdmgt4wrc
09-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Adrian,
Love to read about new members! Man I hope to join your rank someday of owning a similiar year GT4... Someday...

Enjoy the site, let me know if you have any questions.

Sean

thanks dude..any q and i will fire them over...

when can u get the st205 in the usa, must be pretty soon...i know from what i have read on sites like 6GC theres issues with emissions..etc? although a few on there do have them..seems the popular route is a 3s-gte swop

Serpico
09-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi there,
Welcome...
I'm also from the UK and this site is by far the best, friendliest, most helpful I ever come across with very knowledgeable members.
Hopefully if you keep in touch it should save you some cash to keep your car going well into the future...
That reminds me I must take a pic of mine too and update my garage, just back on road after 6 months off, needs a good spit & polish first...
Frank..

jdmgt4wrc
09-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi there,
Welcome...
I'm also from the UK and this site is by far the best, friendliest, most helpful I ever come across with very knowledgeable members.
Hopefully if you keep in touch it should save you some cash to keep your car going well into the future...
That reminds me I must take a pic of mine too and update my garage, just back on road after 6 months off, needs a good spit & polish first...
Frank..

fingers crossed its going to be ok into next year...next big spend are the 8's and arms ;( passenger side ones are creaking now and then...going to do the whole lot when i do, while i am at it, going to look at pistons+other bits, motec m4 ecu...think its time to knock it up another level and go for the 450bhp mark...one thing i dont want to sacrifice is everyday running..no point having 400+ and it not being reliable..

wont be on the next few weeks, holidays from tomorrow in greece :D :hehe:

Serpico
09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Cool,
Sounds like a beast, post your specs up too, interesting to see what you've got installed...
Must look into another ECU myself sometime, prob next year for me...
Have a great hol...
Laters.
Frank...

jdmgt4wrc
09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Cool,
Sounds like a beast, post your specs up too, interesting to see what you've got installed...
Must look into another ECU myself sometime, prob next year for me...
Have a great hol...
Laters.
Frank...

just for u Frank,

Performance
HKS Sports Performance Induction Kit
SPSAR2004212 SARD Racing Blow-Off Valve
Tom's T.E.C.S Racing ECU
Lagged Charge Cooler
Mongoose 3" Stainless Exhaust
4" XS Power De-cat

Suspension
KYB Special SR shocks and springs

Exterior
8x17" O.Z Super Turismo Evolution

Interior
Razo turbo timer
Blitz boost gauge
Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller

Other bits
TRD 1.3 bar Rad Cap
TRD Brake Discs

running about 260ish at the wheels at the mo at about 1bar...was going to get it mapped to 1.1bar but its just pushing the chances of disaster..so untill i can get the new parts sorted, its quick enuff ;D

burnyd
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM
adrian I am very jelous!

Welcome to ctech!

Serpico
09-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Excellent, 2nd that, I'm very jealous too...
I have 249BHP at just below 1bar at the mo, but have (I suspect) a sticking Wastegate as my boost sometimes goes skyward, fixing v soon, only just taxed and insured this week after 6 months off the road...
Tried to get to bottom of issue for ages, a wastegate replacement won't cost much so it's worth it to elliminate the possibility, as everything else seems spot on...
Just had a Fidanza flywheel and new clutch added too (imported from USA, much cheaper), plus had my downpipe gutted and some fresh Iridiums...
Wish I had a 3" bore all the way though...
Then I'm hope fully on for reaching 260+ too with some other mods...
Great car mate...
N1...
Frank...

geebes
09-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome, this is a really great site for both knowledge and for killing time. People are friendly and helpful.

We will definately need to see some pics of that sweet ass car of yours. I wish they had made those here. :(

celicaGT90_05
09-14-2007, 10:31 PM
yeah I wunna see some pics! Thats for sure lol

Hookecho
09-14-2007, 10:49 PM
welcome to c-tech.

Ricksta
09-14-2007, 10:59 PM
welcome! what kinda turbo are you running?

The Captain
09-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Welcome. Now I want your car.

Murgatroy
09-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Clean car. I am a sucker for an ST205.

Do you have anymore pics, beyond those in your garage?

We have a forum for hosting pictures, as well as our own user gallery, you can host as many as you would like.

We are changing servers soon, so it is suggested that everyone back up their garages and galleries.

extremeskillz
09-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Welcome. Now I want your car.

^ In that case i want your car :hehe:

Welcome to c-tech.

jdmgt4wrc
09-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Clean car. I am a sucker for an ST205.

Do you have anymore pics, beyond those in your garage?

We have a forum for hosting pictures, as well as our own user gallery, you can host as many as you would like.

We are changing servers soon, so it is suggested that everyone back up their garages and galleries.

not at the moment, my mates just bought a new cannon eos something or other, once hes got the hang of it, will do some pics for u... :D

thanks guys for all the nice comments :D :wiggle:

Mr E
09-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Lo dude. Another stiff assed brit here.

supra97
09-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey Adrian, told ya these guys were awesome :).

jdmgt4wrc
09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey Adrian, told ya these guys were awesome :).

yeah u did...and a few other words too :D :laugh:

edit: they were nice words too :D