PDA

View Full Version : Gotta get Rotors

wrongboy
02-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Sup kids,

OK here is what I got: I bought a 90 GT after putting my ST into a ditch back in August. I now need to replace the front rotors, but I am having trouble finding a place to get both rotors and pads. I want brembo OEM spec replacements and Hawk pads, but I cant find a site that has both. Any suggestions?

Thanks

-wrongboy

roman
02-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Why do you need to buy both from the same site? Where are you looking right now? Which Hawk pads do you want?

Sorry for all the questions, but they can HELP ME HELP YOU. :laugh:

wrongboy
02-13-2005, 09:38 PM
pfff... details, details.

Hey Roman

I was looking at getting these from the same site because I was trying to see if anyone had a good experience with a particular dealer. As for what I am looking for, I want some street compound pads from Hawk, or something that is comparable, maybe Axxis. I checked out EBC Green stuff, and I think that may be a little more than I want to spend simply because I won't be autocrossing this season, so it seems a waste of money and pads. I'm set on the brembo rotors because I had them on the ST and was very pleased overall with their performance when compared to both the OEM and the KVR replacements I had (which I heard were just cross drilled OEM rotors). Hopefully that is enough info, any help you can pass on is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-wrongboy

tim93coupe
02-14-2005, 02:03 AM
i know you can get the rotors from jcwhitney.com - i got the same ones. they are priced pretty well too. dunno about the hawk pads tho.

Galcobar
02-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Cheapest price I've seen is from toyotacelicas.com -- haven't dealt with them myself, but you can probably get plenty of reviews from the associated message board.