PDA

View Full Version : soooooooo

celica91gts
09-12-2007, 12:47 AM
this weekend was supposed to be an awesome planned trip to mt. lemmon. we got a group of abour 25 people and were all really close friends so its gona be a blast right? i was in charge of getting wood for our bon fire, others got the keg, chairs, grill, the goods. so we get up there. its awesome. the air is nice and cool. the view is absolutly beautiful. its around 7 pm so its not too dark yet. so we get everything set up. we got the tents in one corner. the fire pit in the middle, grill on the side. keg, everything is good to go! so it gets darker, and so we lit the fire, got hot dogs going around. chips soda, beer, awesome right? then! some lady in a neighboring site comes over and says were being to loud. so i try to be polite and said we'd try to keep it down. she comes back 10 minutes later and says she gona call the cops cuz we're too loud..... first off. she wasnt even staying in a camping area, she was camping in a picnic area. and 2 she said she was gona call the cops... too damn bad no one gets a signal up there. stupid woman trying to bluff us. but w/e so we move camp sites.... and now... we have no more wood for the fire.... cuz all the wood i bought from home depot was supposed to just start the fire, and we were gona throw on wet logs that we found on the mountain to dry the wood out and get a huge fire.... so now. no more fire. and were stuck trying to get a fire started with damp wood and one can of lighter fluid..... sweet....
then since the camping trip died we all decided to head home at 3 am. so im driving in the lead of the pack when a skunk jumps out onto the road! WTF! so i try and dodge it, no use, i still ran it over along with a curb.... yes... now i have a flat tire.... maybe a bent rim, havent gone to cheak the balence yet.
so i get out to slap on my spare tire and it smells like shit cuz i ran over the damn skunk.... worst weekend ever... and i missed class today... and i dont know what im supposed to do for my paper... life sux right now...

Cavanagh
09-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Damn, sounds like such a good weekend that went downhill, sorry to hear that. BTW, shouldnt this be in OT?

Murgatroy
09-12-2007, 02:22 AM
It does need to be in OT.

celica91gts
09-12-2007, 02:42 AM
lol, sorry abut that.