PDA

View Full Version : Joe Gibbs Racing to Swap Chevys for Camrys

COLDAX
09-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Joe Gibbs Racing to Swap Chevys for Camrys in Nextel Cup (http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/joe-gibbs-racing-to-swap-chevys-for-camrys-in-nextel-cup/index.html?ex=1346731200&en=603ab00ae3062a0d&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss)

Some interesting reader comments at the end of the story.

TheNefariousOne
09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
WTF Pearl Harbor?!

I guess we shouldn't do anything in Japan then, considering we, well, you know, nuked two of their cities and stuff.

Fuelish
09-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Joe Gibbs Racing to Swap Chevys for Camrys in Nextel Cup (http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/joe-gibbs-racing-to-swap-chevys-for-camrys-in-nextel-cup/index.html?ex=1346731200&en=603ab00ae3062a0d&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss)

Some interesting reader comments at the end of the story. LOL .... at least there were a few level headed comments in there, anyway. Obviously, stock car racing has nothing to do with "stock cars" anyway, anymore (been a long long time,not that they were ever "stock," but at least were based on real vehicles).....who really cares ??? I surely don't ..... Nascar is a total bore ....ooooh, look, he's turning left...oooh look, now he's going straight...oooooh, look, he's turning left again....etc, etc,etc... yawn. Gimme F1, gimme rally cars, gimme scca racing - racing to me is acceleration/braking/turning left AND right, in a skillful manner. Unfortunately, Nascar is quite popular in these here parts where I now live :rolleyes: I miss the old days of the Detroit Gran Prix, when they actually ran it through downtown city streets (sparks flying from undersides when cars bottomed on manhole covers, right angle turns....great shat) .... I stopped going when they moved it to Belle Isle, with part of the course constructed just for the race - that ain't racing on the streets !!! Unfortunately, I don't even have that luxury down here in Murvull ;) I hate NASCAR..... ok, sorry...rant over and done with...thanks fer listening.

T-spoon
09-06-2007, 10:39 PM
LOL .... at least there were a few level headed comments in there, anyway. Obviously, stock car racing has nothing to do with "stock cars" anyway, anymore (been a long long time,not that they were ever "stock," but at least were based on real vehicles).....who really cares ??? I surely don't ..... Nascar is a total bore ....ooooh, look, he's turning left...oooh look, now he's going straight...oooooh, look, he's turning left again....etc, etc,etc... yawn. Gimme F1, gimme rally cars, gimme scca racing - racing to me is acceleration/braking/turning left AND right, in a skillful manner. Unfortunately, Nascar is quite popular in these here parts where I now live :rolleyes: I miss the old days of the Detroit Gran Prix, when they actually ran it through downtown city streets (sparks flying from undersides when cars bottomed on manhole covers, right angle turns....great shat) .... I stopped going when they moved it to Belle Isle, with part of the course constructed just for the race - that ain't racing on the streets !!! Unfortunately, I don't even have that luxury down here in Murvull ;) I hate NASCAR..... ok, sorry...rant over and done with...thanks fer listening.

You're un-American. Die. :brick:

Blackcloud
09-06-2007, 11:30 PM
jesus.. some of thoes nascar rednecks are gay as fuck.

my douche bag supervisor is into that nascar crap. well his wife works for toyota, and they went to a few races this year.. he said they almost got their asses kicked at every one for being toyota fans...

:wtf: god damn rednecks

turbo4ag
09-07-2007, 12:32 AM
REMBER PEARL HARBOR

Ohhhhhh.... So thats what a drunk redneck tirade sounds like. Coo. :bigthumbu