PDA

View Full Version : new injector connectors

toyotatuner
09-05-2007, 05:09 PM
wondering if anyone has found a place to order new injector connectors. there are a lot out there for the bosch square plugs. but i'm looking for the oval denso/nippon style. off a early 89 supra. i am lookin on supra forums too. just wondering if there are dealers. thanks.

turbo4ag
09-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Depends what type of engine you have to which connector you need. Also if you'd be willing to go to the junkyard to get them for less than $5 and solder them yourself.

By referencing this website:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/dataBySubject/Injectors.html

The green 7MGE injectors share the same connector as many cars here in the US. Thats the easy one to find. The yellow 7MGE & 7MGTE injector connectors are limited to the 4AGZE & 3SGTE though here in the US. Since the 7MGTE, 4AGZE, & 3SGTE are rare in the junyard, one trick I've found is to use the 88-91 Corolla/90-93 Celica 4AFE cold injector connector.

The last time I needed some connectors and nobody had any for cheap, I went searching and discovered this. There are plenty of used AE92 corollas and AT185 Celicas lying in the scrap yard with good connectors if thats what you need.

toyotatuner
09-06-2007, 02:23 AM
thanks a lot for the info on the different engine codes that offer the same clip. i'm goin to try to see if there is a junkyard here in gainesville, fl. havn't seen one. thanks again for the extra info.

andy
09-06-2007, 05:42 AM
i swipped a few from the junkyard. you should try there, if you still cant find any, Ill grab you some next time.

toyotatuner
09-06-2007, 02:45 PM
well posted on a few supra forums...hoping someone will have some available. *cross fingers* thanks though.

turbo4ag
09-06-2007, 05:41 PM
I have a couple extra connectors, but will be needing them for a project. If all else fails, I can go to the junkyard and get a couple for free to send to you, just pay the shipping. Im only in Miami BTW. But these would of course be used, not brand new if thats what your looking for.

toyotatuner
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
wow...that would be awesome! if you wouldn't mind next time you come across them and snaggin them for me. i would hope miami shippin isn't 100 bucks. haha. thanks a lot i really appreciate it

turbo4ag
09-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Miami to Gainsville should be about $4 including packaging materials. Probably take 2-3 days.

Which ones do you need though. 7MGTE or 7MGE?
I might be going to the junkyard tommorow.

toyotatuner
09-07-2007, 05:45 PM
7mgte...hope i'm not too late

turbo4ag
09-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Didn't go today because I had an interview to go to and some other things to handle. But if you still dont get anything over the weekend let me know.

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
09-08-2007, 07:52 AM
yo toyota....GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....You still live in fla??? going to the game tomorrow or are you payper viewin it?!?!