PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna BC meet/car show Sept 7,8,9 2007

trialsmaster2
08-31-2007, 06:49 AM
I was wanting to see if anyone would be interested in a Alltrac/GT Four/Celica get together on the weekend of September 7,8,9? This could be a chance for those who missed the Vernon meet last August to still come out. Glen, hopefully you can make it out to this one. It sounds like Sean was thinking of bringing his GT Four RC out again too, maybe. I'm going to see if Outsider with his swapped 6th gen Celica can make it too. Anyone else is welcome too. Saturday we could probably do some twisty roads...hopefully without speeding tickets this time!

On Sunday September 9th, there is a huge car show in Kelowna which is free for the cars to enter. The only downside is that I don't think there is a way to duck out early from that event, so you'll be there until 4pm. I plan on entering my car in the Sunday show no mater what (it's the last car show I enter my car in for the year).

If you're interested, reply to this thread and lets get organized.

Aaron

trialsmaster2
09-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Last chance...the Kelowna car show is going on this Sunday...

I'll be there and so will Sean with his RX7 :)

trialsmaster2
09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Last chance...the Kelowna car show is going on this Sunday...

I'll be there and so will Sean with his RX7 :)

...slight change in plans. Sean and I will be at the car show, but just as spectators and not with our cars. My car has developed some kind of electrical issues just before the show. I'll save diagnosing that problem for another weekend.

RyanD
09-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Too bad you guys couldn't enter your cars, but how was the show/weekend anyway?

trialsmaster2
09-15-2007, 05:16 PM
The show was good, but I think biking with Sean was even more fun. There wasn't much for import cars, but there was some interesting stuff. I should really take those photos off my camera one of these days :)