PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper Moves - Discount for CelicaTECH members!

maxaud
08-29-2007, 05:49 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this as I hadn't got a reply back from Luni and it had been a while so I just thought I'd post it here. If a mod/admin feels as though it's inappropriate then please do with it what you want.

Anyways, some of you may know me, but if not, my name is Dustin and I've attended a small amount of meets/shows in my area, I've bought and sold items off of here, and I've also met others from the board.

At the beginning of the year I started an online business called "Cheaper Moves" (kinda lame name but fitting) that is located at http://www.cheapermoves.com . I'm a CelicaTECH approved sponsor/advertiser.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/dempsey__007/jobs/cheapermoves/cheapermoves-1.gif (http://www.cheapermoves.com)

Cheaper Moves offers a number of services from Real Estate assistance, hotel reservations, financing, reservations of moving equipment, storage units, and much more.

I have had a lot of help, wisdom and parts past down from members of this site and others so I'd like to pass on a discount to everyone that has been there for me.

Whether you need to rent an auto transport to move your Toyota or a truck and trailer for a cross country move for a friend. I can guarantee you the best price possible on available equipment.

You can pick up the equipment at your closest UHaul dealer anywhere in North America.

I offer a lot of different equipment:

Trucks:
-26'
-24'
-17'
-14'
-10'
-cargo van (where available)
-pickup (where available)

Trailers:
-6x12 (open and enclosed)
-5x10
-5x9 (open)
-5x8 (open and enclosed)
-4x8
-4x6 (open)
-sport trailer

Vehicle trailers:
-Auto transport (for those with All-tracs)
-Tow dolly
-Motorcycle trailer

Other:
-furniture pads
-dollies
-etc.

The easiest way to contact me about a reservation is through one of many different ways listed on the Contact Page of the Cheaper Moves (http://www.cheapermoves.com) website.

Another thing I'd like to add is that a portion of each reservation will be credited to the community as to continue further meets, events, shows, etc., and took the forums up and running.

Please be sure to let me know if you are from the community and your username when you make a reservation so I can make note of it and pass the credit on.

I'm affiliated with:

https://cheapermoves.sslpowered.com/cheapermoves.com/oldsite/about/uhaullogo.bmp
Independent UHaul Dealer
https://cheapermoves.sslpowered.com/cheapermoves.com/oldsite/about/hotelscom.gif
Affiliated with Hotels.com for Hotel reservations

those are the two main affiliations but we are always building relationships with other great businesses so we can continue to offer these to our customers and members of this forum.

If someone has a service they'd like to offer through the site, let me know!

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me, contact me through the site or leave a reply here.

thanks.
Dustin Dempsey
aka maxaud
Cheaper Moves

Look for our banner at the top of CelicaTECH pages!

andy
08-29-2007, 09:44 PM
your the man! thanks!

maxaud
08-30-2007, 01:02 AM
I help where I can. I appreciate forums like these, and would like to give back anyway possible.

4thgenceli
08-30-2007, 01:21 AM
So I did this a few days ago, (found it on google), and no response yet...

DRop me a line celiman89@yahoo.com

Got a few things to ask and get a hookup on.

maxaud
08-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Are you saying that I didn't respond to a message on CheaperMoves.com? If so, what means of contact did you use or what form did you fill out to contact me? For some reason I didn't get anything and I'll have to look more into that.

You found my company on Google? that's pretty good.

thanks for the message, I'll send you an email.

maxaud
09-02-2007, 08:51 PM
bump, can there be a section made for vendors/sponsors. I feel it would be more fitting then posting in the general section.

maxaud
09-23-2007, 07:03 PM
bump

maxaud
10-25-2007, 06:10 AM
I'm surprised that no one has used these services. I get a lot of clicks on the ad on the pages but still no rentals.

I'm going to be offering P.O.D.S. soon!
and for those who travel, flights, car rentals, hotels, cruises, and vacation packages! (Through a Cheaper Moves sister site)

Remember! a portion of each sale goes back to the site. I'll post more news later!

Slider
10-25-2007, 06:53 AM
Oh, that's a pretty good service. Let's say I needed to transport a car in the Chicago area, this would be done on the same day, I would need a truck and some sort of car trailer. How much would that run me around? It's not something I'm doing right now but I just want to have an idea on the price since I see potential project cars pop-up every now and then on craigslist and classifieds but I would need to get them home somehow.

maxaud
10-25-2007, 07:27 AM
It would depend on what kind of trailer you would need.
The truck could be as low as $19.95/day + mileage charges.
The trailer runs around $39.95/day for just the front wheels. or $49.95/day for all 4 wheels up off the ground.
I used to be able to cut better deals but the system I use has been revised in the past month and it makes it extremely hard. There is sopposed to be a revamped version soon that lets me edit days/miles allowed/price/miles price a lot easier.
If you can find a better deal on the same equipment, I can usually meet and beat it.

Slider
10-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Sounds pretty good, thanks for the quick response. Now I know where to go when I need to move any car.

maxaud
10-25-2007, 07:46 AM
And 50% of my commission goes back to the CelicaTECH community also.
Just make sure you put "celicatech" in the form on the moving rental page when making an inquiry so I know. There is a spot that asks if you are a member of any of our sponsored sites.

Also, for the P.O.D.S. (Portable On Demand Storage)
Users will receive 10% off monthly storage and 5% off long distance move mileage charges.
On top of that, CelicaTech will receive a portion of monthly rent and part of the long distance moving fee. Almost anywhere in North America and parts of Austraila.