PDA

View Full Version : Im so angry right now

Luni
08-15-2007, 05:10 AM
From what I can tell a neighborhood kid came into my garage (we have kids who play outside and the garage is often open while we are home) and took my driver side axle from my Mr2 and walked off with it.

I had both axles on a box, dissassembled ready to swap stub shafts. Both axles had just 2 of the hex bolts in them just barely holding them together before I swaped inner stubs (going to an LSD tranny) and upon going out there after work tonight to swap the stubs the driver side one is nowhere to be found. I had them both together.

Im so incredibly pissed off right now. SOOO incredibly pissed off. You cant just buy those damn things from checker, or autozone, Napa is the only place around here that carries them and no Napa in the country has them right now, its special order.

If I wanted to go through toyota, its at least a couple hundred bux.

If we cant locate who did it tomorrow Im so fucked it isnt even funny.

Who the hell raises kids that would steal an AXLE. Of all the random shit to steal... That takes the cake. God I wanna beat someone right now.

Sean
08-15-2007, 05:12 AM
So guy ask him!

Sean
08-15-2007, 05:13 AM
But make sure you didnt misplace it, that would be sad.

PhillyDRFT
08-15-2007, 05:27 AM
IIRC you live in a pretty nice neighborhood luni. Do you know all of the kids who play around your house?

If I were you I would knock on each of there doors and speek with there parents. Tell them the story. It's a lot of trust in a neighborhood to keep your garage doors open. I don't even keep my car unlocked, up on jackstands. Anything if i'm not around.

Luni
08-15-2007, 05:33 AM
I do live in a nice neighborhood.

Heres the problem with people who have money. They generally make shitty parents.

The kids in my neighborhood are fuckers. They are little bastards. Jeremys kids (the ones who live with me) are great. They do what theyre told, this shit wouldnt happen with them. This other kid in the neighborhood was carrying around a pocket knife and threatening to cut people. Jeremy marched his ass home and confronted his parents about it, they said theyd punish him, 30 minutes later the little fucker was out playing again.

Im pretty sure it was that little bastard. Hes a little hellion.

PhillyDRFT
08-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Whip his monkey ass one day. Or drive by paintball the shit out of him wile he's outside with his friends.

Shadowlife25
08-15-2007, 09:27 AM
That sucks man. Find out which kid did it then beat him with the axle. That'd show him. I hate thieves.

celica91gts
08-15-2007, 09:33 AM
IIRC you live in a pretty nice neighborhood luni. Do you know all of the kids who play around your house?

If I were you I would knock on each of there doors and speek with there parents. Tell them the story. It's a lot of trust in a neighborhood to keep your garage doors open. I don't even keep my car unlocked, up on jackstands. Anything if i'm not around.

living in a nice neighborhood dosent mean jack shit. i live in a really nice one. about 10 house's in my neighborhood. and honestly man. my family didnt start out rich. kids who start out rich though..... thier ass holes. they think they own the world and they use thier damn money to buy weed and drugs cuz they dont have anything else to do with thier worthless lives.

Gary
08-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Someone that stole an axle probably knew what he/she was doing.
You could use that to single him/her out.
Is there any other "car guy" neighbor with punk kid in your neighborhood?

Luni
08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
We found it. One of the kids had knocked it down the driveway or moved it.

It was under a car we have outside.

LOL Im glad we never accused the asshole kid of anything.

geebes
08-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Hurray!

vip09
08-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Damn axles and their legs.. just walking away like that. Glad you found it!

2kSnakEater
08-15-2007, 05:58 PM
next time keep your garage door closed unless your in it.

celicatrd93
08-15-2007, 05:59 PM
luni was about to go on a ASS WHIPPING SPREE in the neighborhood, glad we did not see you on the news crazy man beating kids with axles. lol. no really glad you found it

PhillyDRFT
08-15-2007, 06:09 PM
I didn't mean that since he lives in a nice neighborhood that Crime/Vandalism shouldn't or doesn't happen.

In comparison to a neighborhood like mine. Theres a far less chance of a fist fight ensuing with white trash parents over their white trash kid. Theirs a group of little bastards who skateboard up and down my street. There little redheads about 9months apart. They went around throwing bricks through windshields when they were around 8. I think if your child's juvenile crime record reaches a certain level. Mandatory sterilization for both parents should be enforcible by law.

Fuelish
08-15-2007, 06:57 PM

LOL Im glad we never accused the asshole kid of anything. Cool that you found it ..... but , unfortunately, that doesn't make that kid any less of an arsehole, now, does it ? ;) Occasions like yours make me always wait as, you did, and quadruple check everything just in case it was "accidentally" moved somehow/somewhere (happens with kids around, as we all know...heh) .... unless it's obvious you were robbed, like when I came home from work at 2 pm and found my back door kicked in - happened between the time my wife left for work (8 am-ish) and the time that I got home - luckily, they only stole cheap jewelry and small stuff (digi camera, nice watch, nothing important nor sentimental value).
Cops were like, "Well, since they didn't steal any money or weapons or medications, there's nothing we can really do......" .... lazy prix.
But ANYways .... glad you found yer axle :)

Luni
08-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Thx guys :)

Cavanagh
08-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Ahaha good to hear you found your axel. I was thinking that was kind of a random thing to steal out of all thats prolly in your garage.

andy
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
hahahaha, i hate little prick ass kids, i see them all the time at work. mommy buy me this 400 dollars gas truck, ok here you go. do you think your brother would want one? OMFG shut the fuck uP!!!!!11one shit. 11 year old kids dont need rc cars that do 55mph !

zmile06
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Not trying to be an asshole here dude... But you left the garage door open with pretty much thousands of dollars laying around. Kids are pretty stupid, we all makes mistakes... I'm not saying that rich kids aren't some times the worse brought up kids... Just that temptation some times strikes the weak.

I would definitaly know around and ask people if there kid has it or if anyone has seen anyone go near the garage or in it. I would also report it to the police, some times people see the police and admit to it before they get in MORE trouble.

Anyways it could be worse bro, tools... Mr2... Celica... You need to close the garage unless your in it or coming back in less then an hour.

zmile06
08-15-2007, 10:46 PM
I do live in a nice neighborhood.

Heres the problem with people who have money. They generally make shitty parents.

The kids in my neighborhood are fuckers. They are little bastards. Jeremys kids (the ones who live with me) are great. They do what theyre told, this shit wouldnt happen with them. This other kid in the neighborhood was carrying around a pocket knife and threatening to cut people. Jeremy marched his ass home and confronted his parents about it, they said theyd punish him, 30 minutes later the little fucker was out playing again.

Im pretty sure it was that little bastard. Hes a little hellion.
Ok dude... I'm going to be straight forward about what you SHOULD have done... Call the police, demand to press charges, DEMAND. Some times cops will try to get away without doing papper work, and not even mention you can press charges.

Thats threatening with a deadly weapon, thats a big boy crime. I know you dont want to piss your neighboors off, but were talking about the "good kids" well being. Dont let little punks get away with that stuff. If you dont do the most harsh thing you can, then you are just progressing there downward spiral.

Luni
08-15-2007, 11:09 PM
I wasnt home man, the guy who owns the house is the one who saw this happening.

As for closing the door, its impossible as that is where the kids bikes and shit is kept and when they come in and out thats the way they go. The front door doesnt really ever open. On my house its a formality. The garage door is how we get in and out.

It was a mistake anyway, I got my damn axle, it was my own damn fault for putting them right by the door to be tripped over and messed with. Its koo. I learned my lesson.

Sean
08-15-2007, 11:30 PM
told you so :p

zmile06
08-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Ya i didn't read it:) Just be careful bro.

celica91gts
08-16-2007, 01:51 AM
LMFAO! DUDE MAN.... if u did beat the shit out of a minor.... it would remind me of peter on family guy when he beats the shit out of a 12 year old bully. priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruUNIqBS9_c

car
08-16-2007, 02:44 AM
I didn't mean that since he lives in a nice neighborhood that Crime/Vandalism shouldn't or doesn't happen.

In comparison to a neighborhood like mine. Theres a far less chance of a fist fight ensuing with white trash parents over their white trash kid. Theirs a group of little bastards who skateboard up and down my street. There little redheads about 9months apart. They went around throwing bricks through windshields when they were around 8. I think if your child's juvenile crime record reaches a certain level. Mandatory sterilization for both parents should be enforcible by law.

+1!!!

Ricksta
08-16-2007, 03:03 AM
keep an eye out on the mr2 boards man. its gotta be someone who knows your setup. you dont just take a freakin lsd axel, why take just one? why not both? not smart leavin the door open either, i never leave that shit open. ive got a shit load of parts and a bike that id rather keep lol.

i would keep an eye out. it has to be someone who regularly walks by.

Ricksta
08-16-2007, 03:04 AM
oh and btw, just for a normal mr2 axel at the stealership run 400 bucks. i can only imagine how much yours is gonna be...

TheNefariousOne
08-16-2007, 05:12 AM

LOL Im glad we never accused the asshole kid of anything.

Idiot Stick
08-16-2007, 11:05 AM
keep an eye out on the mr2 boards man. its gotta be someone who knows your setup. you dont just take a freakin lsd axel, why take just one? why not both? not smart leavin the door open either, i never leave that shit open. ive got a shit load of parts and a bike that id rather keep lol.

Apparently the boogieman likes to walk by and hide things on him all the time dude.

Shadowlife25
08-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Buy a huge Dobie and name him "Chopper"........ :D

david in germany
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM

Holy didn't read the hole thread post batman! :sneak: :hehe:
I think we should minus one off of your post count for that one...

Luni
08-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Ricky my LSD stub wasnt on the axle when it dissappeared.

But now it is. Yeah... its like 1k worth of axles from the stealership.