PDA

View Full Version : The Neverending Parts Search

razor1000
08-06-2007, 04:46 AM
OK so i went to toyota parts the other day and the clerck was a total asshole to me for no reason like he didnt want me there the whole time i was talking to him maybe he had to take a dump right.

but anyway i went in there for brake pads and i asked him about the OEM side skirt for my 2k celica and the dushbag was like 420 dollars, and at another dealer they said 220, when i told him that he was like well thats below cost so he must have been looking at something else. then i asked him what at cost was and he totally was rude he was like you dont work here dude i'm not telling you that.

i was going to ask him about DRL's but i thought nah fuck him right, so i went to autozone and they said those are a dealer only item that really anoyed me.

so now the hunt for DRL's is on i'm not going to a dealer for some stupid bulbs that cost like 20 bucks and they are chargin 3 times more than that.

if anyone can help me out please point me in the right direction.

Sean
08-06-2007, 06:02 AM
I will start buy putting your thread in a better served section.

Murgatroy
08-06-2007, 06:51 AM
We have a couple of Toyota Vendors on board here. I am sure they can help you out with dealer parts at a better price than what you are being offered local.

Kiasis
08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Get the part number from your local dealer and plug it into http://www.discounttoyotaparts.com/

You'll be pleasantly surprised.

T-spoon
08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Get the part number from your local dealer and plug it into http://www.discounttoyotaparts.com/

You'll be pleasantly surprised.

That's our sister store in Austin, but they don't post here, call me instead :P :hehe:

zmile06
08-06-2007, 10:30 PM
That's our sister store in Austin, but they don't post here, call me instead :P :hehe:
+1 this guy kicks butt

You can even PM him for a price quote. He is at least 20% cheaper then the local dealers here. Some items he just destroys the local dealers with, great prices!

PhillyDRFT
08-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah I'll vouch for T-Spoon he's helped a lot of people out with parts.

+2 for a good guy