PDA

View Full Version : So Far At Work Today

alltracman78
08-04-2007, 01:56 PM
I've ordered a side mirror for a Scion tC and confirmed that yes, all the lights on this 03 Camry DO in fact work.

Busy day

T-spoon
08-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Heh, sorry I'm not in the area, I'd give you something else to do. We're about to head over to "the office" and have someone see why the Spyder has another check engnie and borrow an impact to have the pulley's swapped on the supra's alternators. Exciting stuff! Those two tasks would probably occupy you for a solid 10-15 minutes! :hehe:

extremeskillz
08-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Heh, sorry I'm not in the area, I'd give you something else to do. We're about to head over to "the office" and have someone see why the Spyder has another check engnie and borrow an impact to have the pulley's swapped on the supra's alternators. Exciting stuff! Those two tasks would probably occupy you for a solid 10-15 minutes! :hehe:

If your slick enough you could strech it to a half hour. :hehe:

zmile06
08-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Now find out why my 4afe drinks oil but dosent let any of it drop to the ground...

andy
08-04-2007, 10:52 PM
micro droplets

andy
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM
ive tuned 2 cars, hung 2 planes up and flown 1 helicopter. o and flew a foam plane in the parking lot. besides that ive been here.

vms4evr
08-04-2007, 11:43 PM
I slept most of the day... Yesterday was a hard day at the track. 95deg outside. Track temps somewhere between 120-140deg. My Hoosiers got greasy in 3-5 laps. Instead of a road race I was accused of doing a drifting session... Drank almost 4 gallons of water and still didn't feel hydrated enough. 4 hour drive each way from home to track.

Watching NASCAR right now. Not really NASCAR since it's on a road course and they imported all the road racing guys to drive the cars. Watching X-Games too. That and still napping on and off. Getting old sucks and this kind of heat just sucks the life out of me. But it's so much damned fun! Beats the shit out of work...

Doesn't sound like work day is too stressful to me.

burnyd
08-05-2007, 12:22 AM
I got 4 new tires mounted for 20 bux! Its great having friends who work at ntb.

I worked out this morning and am playing hockey tonight

Rix86
08-05-2007, 01:11 AM
30k and a serp belt on a tundra
buyers inspection on a sienna.
and broke down one tire on my truck to get the bead all cleaned out.

T-spoon
08-05-2007, 05:47 AM
30k and a serp belt on a tundra
buyers inspection on a sienna.
and broke down one tire on my truck to get the bead all cleaned out.

Good lord man that's a slow day. I went in to check out the spyder (it WAS another O2. That's two dead in about three months, with just around 60k on the car. Lamesauce).

Shop was busybusybusy, but it was mostly oil changes so lube team were about the only /really/ busy ones. Saturdays are great for high volume oil change action for us, I imagine it's that way everywhere else.

85gtsblackman
08-05-2007, 04:27 PM
old toyota > new 90's nissan like quality like toyota

and people wonder why i have 2 old toyotas and bought a subaru