PDA

View Full Version : No more GT-R

St182GT-R
08-03-2007, 05:42 AM
well i was on my way home to day and was turning left and a guy ran the red light and just caught the front of my car. The whole engine bay has been moved over atleast 6" on the car so the frame is bent badly and i'm sure they will total out the car. And no i was not running the red i had been out in the intersection since it was green waiting to turn and didn't get a chance till the end of the yellow light. I have 2 witness's who said they were on my side of the situation so i think insurance will do me pretty good. No one was hurt but i was pretty upset as i hadn't even gotten her to her first oil change only put 2000kms on the odometer. Now my choices are GT4 or maybe a dodge 2500 diesel not sure either way yet. No i don't have any pictures other then on my phone and i don't have a way to put them on the comp.

PhillyDRFT
08-03-2007, 05:51 AM
Thats really shitty.

Atleast you're keeping good spirits about it. Good thing you walked away, you can't ask for any more than that. A real shame that was a pretty car!

Galcobar
08-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Just imported it, huh? All that paperwork....

celicaGT90_05
08-03-2007, 06:29 AM
man that would suck, I'd hate to lose any of my vehicles, especially to an impatient moron

geebes
08-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!! Etc.

Gtfour time.

celicatrd93
08-03-2007, 08:06 AM
why , why damnit. that thing was just imported, that asshole, talk about bad luck, well now time to upgrade like you said gt-4. sorry to hear that . glad you ok. now time to part that sucker out. j/k keep us updated on the sitituation.

Shadowlife25
08-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Sorry for your loss man, glad you're okay. If you can rock a GT-4 though...:shrug: Maybe not so bad?

Cavanagh
08-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry to hear that....but a GT4 would be nice.

St182GT-R
08-04-2007, 03:30 AM
yeah i'm debating on weather to get the gt4rc or get the dodge b/c i really like trucks but if i can find a good condition gt4rc i can't pass that up so we'll see i meet with the insureance agent on tuesday so we'll see what i'm going to beable to get off the car as far as parts.

Shadowlife25
08-04-2007, 05:36 AM
GT-4 all the way. Trucks are a dime a dozen, and not really a necessity unless you use it for work purposes or do alot of hauling. A GT-4 is just sexxor on wheels. you will LOVE driving it. Downside of course is going to be mileage, maintainence... vs. a new truck with a warranty.