PDA

View Full Version : 6gc.net admin's have issues

Denver_whiteST185
07-22-2007, 12:06 AM
im so pissed. so i posted up my car for sale there, along with my for sale thread. a few hours later, i get a pm from the administrator saying he deleted both of my threads because they are not related to 6th gen's. then i proceed to just post up my wheels for sale, which follows their guidelines, and he deletes that, and then won't return my pm's. WTF :thumbsdow

I say we boycott 6gc.com :thefinger

Cavanagh
07-22-2007, 01:09 AM
That is a little bogus.

MCcelica
07-22-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm a member over there, but I never liked it as much over there as I do here. I very rarely go over there at all.

burnyd
07-22-2007, 01:26 AM
I hate when people cry about other boards, it starts nothing but drama between the two.

there very strict over there

Denver_whiteST185
07-22-2007, 05:53 AM
he administrator just pmed me back saying

"It violated the rule number two, which says:

If you're selling something, your topic title must start with "FS:", followed by what you're selling (in the topic title, not the topic description.) If you want to buy something, your topic title must start with "WTB:", and again, must include what you want to buy."

thats so retarded. its obviously a for sale thread, and the fact that he deleted it instead of just editing to say "FS: " is moronic. its actually faster to edit posts than it is to delete them :thumbsdow

burnyd: i know, but this is just stupid :slap:

JDM TURTLE
07-22-2007, 08:37 AM
is this the mostup and jumoing celica board? Im used to vwvortex it is jumpin like crazy over there. but if ur car doesnt look like very other one on the board you get flamed.

celicatrd93
07-22-2007, 08:38 AM
thats why celicatech.com RULES!!!!

KoreanJoey
07-22-2007, 09:07 AM
But you'll still sometimes get flamed... and usually if you keep it a civil flamage and not a cross burning you'll be ok. There's a difference between stating your opinion and attacking somebody.

Sean
07-22-2007, 09:32 AM
I know coomer personally, he really IS a good guy.

KoreanJoey
07-22-2007, 10:27 AM
My buddy Matt just bought his car...

2kSnakEater
07-22-2007, 04:06 PM
thats why celicatech.com RULES!!!!

I came in here to say this.

Colossus20v
07-22-2007, 10:08 PM
his 6th gen with the silvertop? I didnt know he was selling it.

VikingJZ
07-23-2007, 03:34 AM
Don't listen to burnyd. He just wants to feel like he's right all the time.

Don't joing ClubLexus if you ever get one.

I was docked a point for calling someone a dumbass for wanting to remove their airbag and seatbelts.

I also got the wrap for posting an Ebay link.

Unfogivable.

burnyd
07-23-2007, 04:43 AM

for what he was asking for gthat car he was practically just giving it away. What did coomer buy now?

Blackcloud
07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
i thought coomer used to be a member here?

Gary
07-23-2007, 07:31 PM
for what he was asking for gthat car he was practically just giving it away. What did coomer buy now?
He bought a CRX

Luni
07-23-2007, 08:40 PM
He did.

Personally I dont beleive in being so damn strict. Im not a robot. I posess skill of reason and logic.

Thats why I govern this place the way I do.

Post your car for sale here f00, (if you havent already)

You know you can also post it for sale on mr2oc.com too right?

GT4SOM
07-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah that board seems pretty stupid. Theres nothing 6gc has to offer that ctech doesn't already. CTech FTW dammit!

burnyd
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
He did.

Personally I dont beleive in being so damn strict. Im not a robot. I posess skill of reason and logic.

Thats why I govern this place the way I do.

Post your car for sale here f00, (if you havent already)

You know you can also post it for sale on mr2oc.com too right?

there pretty anal about it on owners club too...if your not trading your car for a mr2 then you cannot sell it there. I tried it with my swapped 6gc they took it down.

Luni
07-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Wrong. Burnyd maing.

They WILL let you sell GT4/Alltracs and parts. ALSO corollas and corolla parts too.

Ill show you :)

"We allow individuals to post MR2 / Celica All-Trac / Corolla specific items for sale on the MR2OC. You may only post these items in the appropriate forums. If the MR2OC administrators notice that you are receiving bad feedback, or are getting bad feedback in the Buyers and Sellers Forum, we will restrict you from selling any items until you clear up any past due items. "

They did edit my post over there cause I told some guy to eat a bag who said "this isnt an MR2, find a different forum"

Youd think theyd have thanked me :p

Luni
07-23-2007, 08:51 PM
You know, looking at this thread, I dont think Id want to take it down, but I also dont want to cause contention.

Denver man, Im gonna edit your title to say "Issue with 6gc.net" instead of "6gc.net sucks"

Just trying to keep the peace for myself here. Hope you understand.

burnyd
07-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Wrong. Burnyd maing.

They WILL let you sell GT4/Alltracs and parts. ALSO corollas and corolla parts too.

Ill show you :)

"We allow individuals to post MR2 / Celica All-Trac / Corolla specific items for sale on the MR2OC. You may only post these items in the appropriate forums. If the MR2OC administrators notice that you are receiving bad feedback, or are getting bad feedback in the Buyers and Sellers Forum, we will restrict you from selling any items until you clear up any past due items. "

They did edit my post over there cause I told some guy to eat a bag who said "this isnt an MR2, find a different forum"

Youd think theyd have thanked me :p

oh well that car sucks And I hatorrred it... but thanks for keeping celicatech the way it is. It is awesome...

Denver_whiteST185
07-23-2007, 09:09 PM
thanks luni. yeah, i have it for sale on mr2oc. there were a few guys that gave me grief there, but a lot more stood up for me. i do have it for sale on here too luni. see my sig.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=257928

BTW, the title just doesn't have the same, hrmm, pizazz that "SUCKS" has. do you mind changing it to something a little less neutral :D

Luni
07-23-2007, 09:47 PM
What do you have in mind for a little less neutral?

Denver_whiteST185
07-23-2007, 09:49 PM
6gc.com's admin's have issues

Shadowlife25
07-23-2007, 10:03 PM
:hehe:Ted, you are a funny guy.