PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is wrong with people these days?

celica91gts
07-15-2007, 11:28 PM
im driving home and this guy in an accord pulls up next to me. he has exahust. cant see if he had anything else. had rims and ugly ricer taillights. so im at a red light and he rolls down his window and asks what i am. im like. im vietnamese. and hes like oh really? ur viet? and then he starts talking to me in viet asking me who i hang out with. i reply. ummm with my freinds? i doubt u know any of them. and hes like 30 years old and has all these tatoos on his arm. and so he was like. answer me respectfully before i get out of my car and snap ur neck (in viet) and im like. WTF. im like pissed now. random guy threatens to snap my neck!? so i cussed him out. and the light turned green so i took off. i dont wanna be next to this ass hole. my bottle also was pretty empty. i have like 300 lbs of pressure left when the bottle is hot. so its not much at all. only a 40 shot. and so we get to the next red light and hes like. u wanna fucking run away? im like. shit. im alone in my car. hes 12 years older then me. and he has a fiend in the car. im like. fuck u ass hole. and i took off again. and then he sped past me and threw a handfull of change at my car!. im like. WOW. now along with my bent hood and messed up bumper i have HUGE paint chips on my roof and a cracked windshield. ass hole. and i didnt chase him. what am i gona do? he could kill me... seriously though. whats wrong with people these days. and those 05 accords are quick....

andy
07-15-2007, 11:35 PM
should have thrown it back.

celica91gts
07-15-2007, 11:42 PM
i have no change in my car. i hate change cuz it makes rattleing nosies when i drive. i could have thrown my ipod... but hes not worth that much...

Shadowlife25
07-16-2007, 12:27 AM
I'd whoop that ass. Then I'd make him apologize to you. Respectfully.

celica91gts
07-16-2007, 12:30 AM
too bad im a tiny guy... lol. to help u get the picture. im 18 and only weigh 135. and i eat like a crap load.

MCcelica
07-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Next time snag his License Plate and give the LP number to the cops and file a report. Keep in mind, the cops might not do anything, but if he has prior complaints of a similar nature they can (in some places) take his license, and/or impound his vehicle. Driving is a privalage, not a right, and if you're (aimed at that guy not you) gonna act like a fucking 3 year old, then you have no right to be on my roadway.

91 celica st
07-16-2007, 12:47 AM
gimme a plate and ill tell u where he lives

Cavanagh
07-16-2007, 04:06 AM
Douche bags...

Rix86
07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
DUH!!!
call th damn police.
or some friends. tail his ass till one or the other show up.
Or learn how to fight.
or get weapons.... cause there is no such thing as a fair fight.

Or smarter yet, the first time he mouthed off, turn somewhere and lose him.

DarkSideCelica
07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
and tht's why i dun look at ricers when they pull up next to me... i just put my music on really loud and ignore them

vip09
07-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Man, that's crazy.

At least he didn't throw pizza on your car and try to run away.

andy
07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
hahahhaa

balagast
07-16-2007, 06:24 PM
That does suck, and I kind of had a similar issue this weekend ... I was driving the Trac up to go get some parts, and I was turning out of a gas station onto a bumper to bumper mess. This A**hole in a beatup truck is pulling up slowly, realizes I want to turn onto the road and gets right up in front of me. This annoyed me, but I;m used to ppl driving like dicks, so I think nothing of it till this guy yells out of his car at me. Apparently he wanted to turn into the gas station, and I was now in his way, although had he just let me in the road, I would have been out of his way and he able to turn into the station. This guy starts to get really nasty, I tell him to F off, and use the other entrance to the gas station that is about 30 feet down the Rd. This really pissed him off and he then proceeded to throw his lit cigarette into the sunroof of my All Trac and into the back seat. As he floored it and drove down the shoulder and turned away, I grabbed his plate number (and retrieved the cig from the back of my car). Lets say he's getting a nice call/visit from the Quakertown Police Dept.

But anyway that really blows and it amazes me how many complete idiot D bags there are on the roads.

toyotatuner
07-16-2007, 07:32 PM
wow...in both cases i really hope the cops f*($ get those a-holes. my temperary car right now is a honda accord and you wouldn't believe the amount of people who think that just because i'm 23 and in a honda want to race or basically just try to beat me off the line. funny shit. i honestly can't believe people throw stuff at your car...what if you just got done with a 3k paint job? unbelievable.

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
07-17-2007, 06:07 AM
toyotatuner, you from melbourne florida?...im from gville but in melbourne right now for a job for the next few weeks...neato..ha

geebes
07-17-2007, 08:02 AM
You should start rolling around with some big friends d00d! I wouldn't take that shit no matter what size I am! When someone messes with my car, thats personal.

schmooot
07-18-2007, 01:43 AM
soooo....did you stop and collect the change?

1990CelicaGT-S
07-18-2007, 10:51 AM
I would have got up behind that shit and put him in the ditch.

Shadowlife25
07-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey Bud..... Wanna go to AZ :D I haven't been arrested there. We're good to go right?

Trance4c
07-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Amazingly.. even if you have his license plate number, the cops are zero help.

I really don't care what anyone says, I've seen it first hand. I've listened to a cop talk a friend of mine out of perusing someone because it involves a long process in court and money, etc. Then the other patrol man literally tells him there is no record in the system for the plate. Refusal to even write a police report because of no physical damage.. well he woke up the next day and his face surely showed the damage now. I was told he contacted the police then in which they would write him a police report, he even informed me that the patrol man that came 24 hours later and did the police report was able to look up the tag in the system and find out who it is. At this point though, not much could be done as the cop wouldn't go to the address and arrest him for assault.

What works? Carry a gun, shoot first, ask later.

We had a couple of guys at a house party just this last weekend that wouldn't leave, after numerous people jumping in on the action it eventually came down to a 9mm in one of the guys nose tell him and his buddies to leave.

People can preach all they want about tolerance, but the reverse has to be there as well. Just as reverse discrimination is a very real thing, so are those that are belligerent, obnoxious, disrespectful, etc. What are the good people in the world suppose to do?

I saw screw it.. I shoot or break out windows and tires. F'em

Murgatroy
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Amazingly.. even if you have his license plate number, the cops are zero help.

I really don't care what anyone says, I've seen it first hand. I've listened to a cop talk a friend of mine out of perusing someone because it involves a long process in court and money, etc. Then the other patrol man literally tells him there is no record in the system for the plate. Refusal to even write a police report because of no physical damage.. well he woke up the next day and his face surely showed the damage now. I was told he contacted the police then in which they would write him a police report, he even informed me that the patrol man that came 24 hours later and did the police report was able to look up the tag in the system and find out who it is. At this point though, not much could be done as the cop wouldn't go to the address and arrest him for assault.

What works? Carry a gun, shoot first, ask later.

We had a couple of guys at a house party just this last weekend that wouldn't leave, after numerous people jumping in on the action it eventually came down to a 9mm in one of the guys nose tell him and his buddies to leave.

People can preach all they want about tolerance, but the reverse has to be there as well. Just as reverse discrimination is a very real thing, so are those that are belligerent, obnoxious, disrespectful, etc. What are the good people in the world suppose to do?

I saw screw it.. I shoot or break out windows and tires. F'em
That is pretty much how my experience goes.

I don't get fucked with on the road. It kinda sucks. I would go postal. And I run heeled. :hehe:

MCcelica
07-18-2007, 06:36 PM
I would have got up behind that shit and put him in the ditch.

Hey, there ya go. I mean, the front of your car was already fucked up to begin with so why the hell not? Then the cops would HAVE to show up! :lolhittin

Luni
07-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Im glad I had my gun with me in TN when we were down there. :p

Crazy ass TN drivers :)

Murgatroy
07-18-2007, 08:09 PM
You had the master of the the Crazy Drivers leading you most of the way. Nothing would have happened to you with me there.

It was after you left my protection that it got hairy. :hehe:

PhillyDRFT
07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Man, that's crazy.

At least he didn't throw pizza on your car and try to run away.

We were the protagonists of that story. He had that shit coming.

And we didn't run we escaped! Big difference. :hehe:

But theres a difference between pranks at 16 and being a ricer who has no consideration for other people. Especially some tough guy antics like that. There should be an IQ test incorporated with license testing.

cjh4l22
07-19-2007, 01:14 AM
i have moved my tire iron from the trunk to below my seat. last time someone messed w/me (threw an axe deodorant can at my window) well lets just say at the next light i passed him and my tire iron passed his pass. mirror... b*tch. lol

turbo4ag
07-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Thats reckless... yall shouldn't play around with strangers like that.
A guy on a bad day might blow your head.

Many of you have seen the videos with people shooting paint balls at pedestrians or other people in cars. Last Halloween in my city, some teenagers were doing the same thing and the person pulled out a 9mm handgun and put a hole in the kid's head. You just never know.

Keep away from talking to anyone who looks shady to begin with. If they cut you off, let them go, its not worth an accident. And if they really want to get aggressive and get out of their car to show off.... THEN... and only THEN... do you get to play the "self defense" role and bash their skull in.