PDA

View Full Version : Car Impounded!! Just like Most Wanted!!?!?

BlueDragon
07-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Holy shit on a stick... I can officialy say my car was impounded now how uncool is that? Ive been busy lately with my girlfriends moms sudden death and the funeral etc etc i have not been in town to check my mail. I get back to find my car has been impounded in Los Angeles CA since the 25th. Apparently the dick i was selling it to didnt give a fuck about it... he never returned to pay me what he owed (about 1000) or give me my 2 rims and then left it to get impounded or was arrested for driving without a lisence or other charges some shit.... So I'm wondering if anyone knows what I should do... I obviously want to get the car out of impound asap because of the charges.... what do i tell the cops. I didnt report it stolen because I was taking it on good faith the guy would finish paying me and then i find out he took off to california!?!? wtf? Am I still legal owner he never completed the deal and im sure he couldnt pay the rediculous impound fees after he gets out of jail for whatever dumb shit he did.
Just wondering what you guys think... and am i right to ask them to waive the impound or atleast much of the daily holding charges due to my surcumstances with the funeral and me not knowing the guy took off out of state with it?? I cant imagine how much it will cost after 23 days of sitting there =( I just hope i can find a way to work this out my poor baby cant go up for police auction this is fucked up ya'll!!!
:thumbsdow

burnyd
07-14-2007, 11:35 PM
im sure mw will know what to do !

GT4SOM
07-16-2007, 07:57 AM
What car was it? The celica? If you still have the tittle and the guy still owes you 1000, screw him and get your car out and keep it.

91 celica st
07-16-2007, 10:59 AM
if its still in your name get it out and sell it ASAP

he cant find out who payed for it to come out of the yard. thats not public knowledge. but he would probably assume you did it if he never put it in his name

i would snatch that shit out and sell it to recoup the money i lost

FYI cali impound poliece yards are about $100 a day and you only have seomthing like 30 days to get it out or it goes to the auction yard so better make your descion quick

BlueDragon
07-17-2007, 03:02 PM
I called the place monday (its already been 24 days since the notice) apprently the faggot got a title loan on it (probly in my name because the title hasnt changed or the registration yet) And now a loan company got the car out of impound... what a peice of shit man... I cant beleive this. and then i come home last night to find my god damn deadbolt kicked in with nothing stolen what the fuck is wrong with people?