PDA

View Full Version : F'ed up day

Dave9284
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I know I'm a noob here but I thought some of you guys might need to feel better about your day. For starters I go to leave work and I drive 4 feet and my Celica dies. Turns out I'm getting no spark. I figure I'll have it towed home and find the problem there. Which turns out my distributor died. Only good point being I have 5 spares in my garage. After I get my car home I find someone plowed into my VW Golf which for the first day ever I parked on the street instead of my driveway. And to add insult to injury when I go to move my truck out of the driveway to get the Celica in the garage I find someone forced open my rear window climbed in and stole my flipout touchscreen and my CB radio. Why can't I have anything nice without some punk loser trying to screw it up? All my life not a problem on my street until now. Only upside is my cars goin again and its on lockdown I'm not about to have all the equipment in it stolen. Well thanks for being an ear to vent my day to guys it's 6am guess I can call it a day.

AzD_GT4
07-12-2007, 11:12 AM
thats shit man...
but on the bright side, i had an awesome day :bigthumbu

CollapsedNut
07-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I cant stand a theif. I have no mercy when I see someone stealing anything. Earn it like everyone else you fucktards

celicatrd93
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
damn bad month for wveryone, sorry to hear that man.

Shadowlife25
07-13-2007, 10:38 AM
I put a guy in the hospital with a broken jaw and 3 broken ribs. I caught him breaking into my Rx-7 when I was in SanFrancisco. Lowlife fuckers. Glad the Celi's fixed man :)

celica91gts
07-13-2007, 11:36 AM
thats shit man...
but on the bright side, i had an awesome day :bigthumbu

u ass hole... lol, my cars been stolen fomr if it mkaes u feel any better. some guy stole my corner lights... at least he left the bulbs...

burnyd
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Well dave Im sorry to hear......

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
07-13-2007, 10:55 PM
I put a guy in the hospital with a broken jaw and 3 broken ribs. I caught him breaking into my Rx-7 when I was in SanFrancisco. Lowlife fuckers. Glad the Celi's fixed man :)

lol....ever thought about MMA?.. ha...

Shadowlife25
07-14-2007, 01:46 AM
lol....ever thought about MMA?.. ha...

Hehe, Bud (91CelicaSt)wants me to train with him... I'm trying to quit smoking right now, so maybe soon. :bigthumbu

MCcelica
07-14-2007, 02:00 AM
Dude. I know what it's like to get a smashed up car the one and only time you park on the street. Is the V-dub totaled? Mine was cause it got whacked by a milk delivery truck doin 30.

celica91gts
07-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Hehe, Bud (91CelicaSt)wants me to train with him... I'm trying to quit smoking right now, so maybe soon. :bigthumbu

i do track and field, and i smoke. as long as u keep running/ exercising it shouldnt slow u down.

Shadowlife25
07-14-2007, 02:18 AM
i do track and field, and i smoke. as long as u keep running/ exercising it shouldnt slow u down.

Probably true, 'cept I don't run.:) Workin on it though, been doing more cardio and cut down from a pack a day to like 4 or 5 cigarettes a day.

Sean
07-14-2007, 02:20 AM
Thats a seriously f'd up day!

Dave9284
07-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Luckily my VWs not totalled. I'm guessing a small car hit it. They hit the fender hard enough to move the car about 10 inches. They bent the wheel at an angle, destroyed the fender which bent the hood and cracked the bumper which broke my headlight and pushed it into the grill and broke it. I towed it to a frame shop with my truck with its missing radio to have the frame looked at. Control arm is bent, but amazingly other than that everything is cosmetic, even the fender mounts are fine. My deductible on that car is a grand I priced out the repairs for it. All the parts including a new wheel and getting them painted is about 1500. So I'm just gonna fix it myself to keep my insurance from going up in the long run. I'm pretty sure the piece of shit who broke into my truck knows me. Theres no other way they knew what my truck had in it and that it didn't have an alarm. It figures the alarm I ordered for my truck arrived the next day. I'm actually angrier about my truck than my car being hit. The car wasn't a personal thing, just some dishonest ass, but my truck makes me feel like I'm not safe. I'm real paranoid about my Celica I have a lot of time and money wrapped up in that car. Needless to say if my Celica isn't with me it's sitting locked up in my garage. I'm also working on customizing all the alarms on my car so I'll know if anyone breaks in no matter where I'm at.

aballz
07-14-2007, 08:54 AM
I hope someone plows into that thief as he's trying to install your screen.

The Captain
07-14-2007, 11:36 AM
It's time to move.

1990CelicaGT-S
07-14-2007, 09:04 PM
What a horrible day. On a day like that I'm sure the guy who stole your radio would be glad he was gone. At that point I would have wrecked him.