PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dragon

BlueDragon
02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Here she is...
want to shave the door handles, mold the kit in soon maybe change the wing not sure... input appreciated.
well nevermind for some dumb reason it wont let me use the word y o d a in my link it stars it out so whatever... can anyone help
is star wars forbidden here or what its just y o d a come on my links wont even work
My Car and Info (http://www.teamcelica.com/members/display.asp?ID=PiMp****)

Colossus20v
02-09-2005, 06:54 PM
i couldnt really see your car. But welcome anyway.

D Devil
02-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Yea, its not working.

BlueDragon
02-10-2005, 12:56 PM
well read the explination and figure it out, it wont let me put Y O D A in the link they are stars instead, i guess its a curse word here or something... if you replace the stars with letters you can see my car... can any moderators fix this ??
please!

MoralWarfare
02-12-2005, 04:27 PM
ADODB.Field error '80020009'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/members/display.asp, line 0

try a not crap link.

BlueDragon
02-13-2005, 03:30 PM
funny how that link works on every other forum i post on big mouth... you saying team celica is crap?

mikeswickednick
02-13-2005, 06:18 PM
ur not using the right url, if the site is frame based, theres atleast 2 different urls. if its table based then theres one. it could aslo be flash based and thats a whole different story...

btw ur link sucks

Elektr0de
02-13-2005, 07:19 PM
its a problem with the board.. its blocking part of his link

Elektr0de
02-13-2005, 07:24 PM
for now until the problem is cleared up replace the four **** at the end of his link with y-o-d-a minus the dashes

MoralWarfare
02-13-2005, 10:18 PM
funny how that link works on every other forum i post on big mouth... you saying team celica is crap?

i hope you're kidding.

EDIT: Not really feeling the car, but i commend you on the work :)

BlueDragon
02-14-2005, 03:56 AM
thanks... what movies is your sig from?

mikeswickednick
02-14-2005, 06:07 AM
im gonna guess and say nosfurato

MoralWarfare
02-14-2005, 06:13 AM
it's from the video Come to Daddy by Aphex Twin.

Demz
02-14-2005, 06:24 AM
i think it looks pretty good. only thing i dont really like is the spoiler. i have a thing against spoilers that go straight up. doesnt look too bad from the front pics tho. kinda reminds me of an Skyline R34 spoiler.

the tail lights are alright, tho personally i prefer stock. points for being different tho

i think the rims look pretty nice, and the mesh in the front gaps looks good

kinick313
02-17-2005, 05:55 AM
yeah moral, you dont wanna be startin shit with team celica

MoralWarfare
02-17-2005, 06:02 AM
yeah moral, you dont wanna be startin shit with team celica
:laugh:

Colossus20v
02-17-2005, 01:46 PM
nice work. Did you do most of it yourself or have a shop do it?

AllOutRed90
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
ugly wing, i dont like how you have no rear bumper bodykit....

AznKlique
02-19-2005, 07:56 PM
The car looks nice. The wing is kinda pushing it though. I like youy lazy eye headlights. Looks sweet with all of your lights on. The color looks really clean too. Those spirally wheels are just nasty in my opinion, im liking the second set better.
What happened to your interior? Your temp gauge is all f'ed up and one of your buttons is missing. Have anymore pictures of your interior at night?

BlueDragon
02-20-2005, 10:29 PM
thanks demz
big pimpn I bought it with the kit, if u look on the team celica page at the third pic down on the right is how it looked when i got it... accpet i had put the different rims on, the later pics are the rims that came with it i had to swap tires cause they rubbed real bad... and i had installed the fog lights... the rest ive done myself.. stereo and amp electrical stuff etc and the hood lights springs etc i did... Im currently re-building a 91 alltrac so watch around for a thread on that sometime soon....
whyte yeah the wing is a little ricey but i like it... it came with the car like that and yes i hate it not having a rear kit too i want one soon and plan to shave my handles antenna and mold all the kits in, i wont get the shogun back tho i dont like it, it will be something else.
aznklique thanks on the wheels i agree... ive just been rollin those rims for so long im biast to them i got them with my first alltrac when i was 17-18 anyways the car was damaged in there when i got it i dunno what happen... the heater and stuff cant change positions of flow or anything i think i need to completely replace that console in there i think i dont kno what your talkin bout with the temp gauge... ill take some more pics of the interior if u want i can get all the different colors too... well ill be updating soon so stop by or whatever... hope to get some good day time pics witht he new rims after i get it washed and it stops raining..

yodapimp