PDA

View Full Version : Good ebay buy for the buck or not worth it?...

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
07-06-2007, 06:11 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230148726186

what do you guys think of this buy?... its identical to one that is 190 plus same shipping but this one is used and i was thinkin bout pickin it up, 6-10 hp gain isnt too shabby i guess, not to mention it would add some shiny pizzaz under my hood!! haha...tell me what yall think....

geebes
07-06-2007, 08:32 AM
I wouldn't trust it.

91 celica st
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM
it wont fit on your celica. its about 6 inches too short so youll have to lengthen it. and the hanger isnt in the same spot as a celicas so you will have to have that re welded

celicatrd93
07-06-2007, 03:57 PM
i have a same set, i bought it 3 years ago, it bolted on fine, it did come short about 5-6 inches cause its a corolla header, i put it on my self and had the exhaust shop put my race cat, put a pipe between the header and the cat and do a custom cat-back with dual exhaust and put the exhausts own with hangers for 140 bucks. only one bad thing about the header is your factory oxygen sensor is not even close to fitting those aftermarket header. yours is a bolt on in the middle of th pipe next to the flex pipe and the aftermarket header is a screw on right in front of the header . i got a bosch oxygen sensor w/ four wires and extended it and worked fine, like i said i had the header for 3 years and they are still running strong with no problems. i like for the price and also they are really not alot of companys that make header for our car and i am not spending 200-300 dollars for a name brand header for a 4afe, the ebay one is good enough. and one more thing i doubt it will get you 6-10 hp.

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
07-06-2007, 11:33 PM
k thanks for the input, im probably not going to do it now because of everything extra that i need to do and pay for, that "6-10hp gain" is not worth it anymore...thanks again for the input