PDA

View Full Version : cf hoods

celica91gts
07-06-2007, 02:02 AM
im looking for a new hood seeing as how mine is pretty badly damaged. im looking at seibon cf hoods. ive heard the name before but i dont really know if its a good brand or what not. i also found out they dont sell directly..... so i'll have to order through a shop. anyone here own a seibon hood? hows the quality,. fit. ect?

Mr. Babb
07-06-2007, 03:42 AM
one of my friends has one in his civic and it's not the best fit. but I guess if he got hood pins it would fit fine

angryyoungnpoor
07-06-2007, 06:01 AM
The fitment on these can sometimes be a little off, but nothing too bad. YOu may need to adjust it properly. I myself was looking into these hoods. There are a few members on the board with one and they've had no problems and they look nice.

geebes
07-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Meh...they seem to be one of the only options, but they seem to be just meh, I don't know If I'd get it or not.

Now Cusco made a fibreglass hood a while back, and that was sweet ass! I would definately trust that brand.

celicatrd93
07-06-2007, 04:09 PM
seibon is awesome company and has great products, lots of buddy's of mine have them and they fit perfect, never had a problem, seibon makes alot of great products, carbon fiber hardtops,trunks,hoods,spoilers,bodykits etc... so i know there fitment is great, they are known worldwide for there great carbon fiber products, it is expensive but well worth it.i love seibon.