PDA

View Full Version : Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

celica91gts
07-05-2007, 08:52 AM
funny thing is. when i called my parents to tell them i got in an accident. the first thing they said was. (i was born in 1989, year of the snake, this year is the year of the pig. and to chinese people. there are certain years that dont go well together.) "it the year of the pig! i tell u to be carefull didnt i? pig kill snake very easy. i warn u didnt i?!" i kinda thought it was funny, most paretns would be like. just get home and we'll figure it out with a belt. damn asian people. lol. i got shitted on this 4th of july by the way.... one question id like to ask u guys is. is it worth fixing? you guys can imagine whats wrong with it. it runs fine, sounds fine. so far.... dont kow yet. the radatior is loose but not cracked or bent. we'll see tomorrow. if its leaking or not. my headlights wont go down anymore cuz the bumper support is in the way. someone suggest something to me.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/fieldplaya097/S7002268.jpg (i know its not the right time to point this out. but i just claybar'd my car... damn that bent in half hood is the best bent hood ive ever seen. i definatly suggest to all u guys that havent ever tried it to start useing claybar.)
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/fieldplaya097/S7002267.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/fieldplaya097/S7002261.jpg

PhillyDRFT
07-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah dood you'll be fine as long as the rad isn't cracked, goto the junk yard and grab a new fascia (if need be). a new hood and bumper support brackets. They don't need to be welded in so it's a bolt up affair.

lol about the rents by the way. I have a Vietnamese friend who's mom yells at him on the phone all the time. I can't speak the language but I know she's saying some funny shit to him.

What did you hit / hit you?

85gtsblackman
07-05-2007, 10:37 AM
suck

1990CelicaGT-S
07-05-2007, 10:52 AM
That sucks, but it looks fixable. Good luck grasshopper.

Colossus20v
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
hoods are made to bend like that. Its to help absorb the force. So yeah. Buy a new hood and get a new front bumper.

Glad your alright.

extremeskillz
07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Its fixable. good luck.

StockGT92
07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Before I got my '92, it was my dad's car. Same color as yours! He smashed the shit out of it one day last summer. The front end was TWICE as bad as yours. I've been around cars for a long time - and when I saw the damage I was like, that's it. It's done.
These are strong cars. There was no frame damage. It was all cosmetic... and after two fenders, a bumper, hood, and various other front end bracketry, she's good as new. The A/C didn't even leak out! R12 forever baby.

FIX IT!

Shit, you were born in 1989? Damn am I an old fuck. 1976, year of the dragon, right?

andy
07-05-2007, 06:43 PM
fix it man, thats nothing. take the hood off and just stomp the crease out, get cha hammers out!

vip09
07-05-2007, 06:47 PM
That looks like an easy fix. Glad to hear you are ok. Now get the celi looking good again!!

celicatrd93
07-05-2007, 06:55 PM
sorry to hear that man, thank god its not that bad, its fixable, it will be a little tricky to line it back up straight, i had the same accident before, easy to fix, a bitch to line up straight. good luck.

celica91gts
07-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah dood you'll be fine as long as the rad isn't cracked, goto the junk yard and grab a new fascia (if need be). a new hood and bumper support brackets. They don't need to be welded in so it's a bolt up affair.

lol about the rents by the way. I have a Vietnamese friend who's mom yells at him on the phone all the time. I can't speak the language but I know she's saying some funny shit to him.

What did you hit / hit you?

i rear ended a suzuki something, im pissed cuz their car had like no damage while i had to drive home straining to see over my hood. sux ass. im so pissed at my self. my insurence is gona go up and shit. lame

celica91gts
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
fix it man, thats nothing. take the hood off and just stomp the crease out, get cha hammers out!

lmfao.... my cars gona look like shit if i did that. but i think im gona have to so that i can see well over my hood.

celica91gts
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM
sorry to hear that man, thank god its not that bad, its fixable, it will be a little tricky to line it back up straight, i had the same accident before, easy to fix, a bitch to line up straight. good luck.

what do u mean line up stright? the headlights? the fenders?

Cavanagh
07-05-2007, 08:22 PM
aww, such a clean car....This would be a nice time to snag a All-Trac hood if you pleased.

phantom240
07-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Its just body damage. She'll survive. Beautiful car BTW.

andy
07-05-2007, 08:26 PM
hahaha, yeah i drove my corolla with a stomped hood for awhile.

celica91gts
07-05-2007, 08:41 PM
aww, such a clean car....This would be a nice time to snag a All-Trac hood if you pleased.

tehehe..... i wonder if my paretns love me enough to buy me a cf hood..... lol. they obviously dont love me..... if they did. they would have bought me an all trac. LOL J/K

celicatrd93
07-06-2007, 01:37 AM
what do u mean line up stright? the headlights? the fenders?
yeah line up the hood, fender and headlights, sometimes from the accident they push back the headlights and they sit a little weird. hope not though, will see after you fix it.

Ajilon
07-06-2007, 04:34 AM
meh a little touch up pain and you'll be fine! j/k

it's definitely fixable. that doesn't look bad at all. Sucks to have it happen though. Such a beautiful car.

geebes
07-06-2007, 08:34 AM
That'll buff right out!:hehe:

x2 on the Alltrac hood time :)

celica91gts
07-06-2007, 09:11 AM
hmmm. i wonder whats in the forsale section of our forum...

MCcelica
07-06-2007, 09:35 AM
I was gonna say "It'll buff right out" but geebes beat me to it. After you get a new hood and fascia and bumper supports etc, it may be difficult to line up, but if necessary you can probably skate with drilling some new headlight mounting holes in the front frame structure and nobody will notice the difference.

Chris
07-06-2007, 03:33 PM
How'd you rear end the car, out of curiosity?

celicatrd93
07-06-2007, 03:40 PM
After you get a new hood and fascia and bumper supports etc, it may be difficult to line up, but if necessary you can probably skate with drilling some new headlight mounting holes in the front frame structure and nobody will notice the difference.
thats what i meant too , cause i had a fender bender at 25mph and it was about the same damage to your car, i had the drill some new mounting holes for the headlights cause it looked like shit when i put everything back together. in the end it is fixable.

celica91gts
07-06-2007, 08:49 PM
How'd you rear end the car, out of curiosity?

here in tucson az, they set off fire works at a place called "A mountain" and leading there are small single lane roads. it was heavy trafic and normaly in normal trafic when people lay on thier brakes they roll a few more feet, so i gave the distence a few more feet to stop. but i didint have it. and i realized it too late. and i slammed on the brakes. usally if i have to brake hard i usally pull off the side of the road or in the bike lane. but it was a single lane with cars in the opposing lane. and on the side of the road there were already people pullled over cuz a guy hada dead battery. so all i could do i was hit the brakes. it lame cuz right when i hit them they pulled over and me and the guy talked and exchanged info. and his wife steps out having a hand on her back. and she steps out. walks tword me. and walks back in the car..... im like. wtf was that for? and i felt a bit worried so i went to the window and asked if she was alright. and shes like NO, MY BACK HURTS. and im like... i hit u going 10 mph. im truly sorry. and her husband is like. its fine, mistakes happen. so i got a feeling shes gona try to milk this and get all the money out of it as she can. w/e. i mean usally people dont feel pain or soreness from a minor bump untill the next morning. but w/e. maybe shes telling the truth.

squall leonhart
07-06-2007, 09:29 PM
people are morons and try to squeeze money out of people any way they can.

good luck on fixing it back up. if i lived close to you, i'd give you my old hood...but it's red anyway...

and yeah, clay bar is great :)

Yota Boy 08
07-06-2007, 10:04 PM
damn dude. at least youre all right though. the damage doesnt look too bad. just get some duct tape and thatll fix it riiiiiiite up lol. shake and bake!