PDA

View Full Version : question

mannygtfour
06-20-2007, 06:00 PM
hey everyone i live in rhode island. my boy found some shop in pennveannea how ever u spell it anyways he found a shop that thus mr2s and gets clips from jp anddoes motor swaps . im question is is there a shop that just does celica cuz i got a alltrac/gt4 and that sell frontclips and im looking for a 3gen 3sgte motor for my car . is there any shop like that?

PhillyDRFT
06-20-2007, 07:14 PM
hey everyone i live in rhode island. my boy found some shop in pennveannea how ever u spell it anyways he found a shop that thus mr2s and gets clips from jp anddoes motor swaps . im question is is there a shop that just does celica cuz i got a alltrac/gt4 and that sell frontclips and im looking for a 3gen 3sgte motor for my car . is there any shop like that?

Translation.

"Hey Everyone.

I currently reside in Rhode Island. A friend of mine located a shop in Pennsylvania, That specializes in MR2's, Motor Swaps and Engine Importing.

Would anyone know of a shop that specializes in Celica Motor swaps, because I am looking into putting a 3rd Gen 3sgte into my alltrac/gt4."

There are lots of shops who do swaps. If you tell us the name of the place your friend found. SOMEONE can probly give you an opinion of there service and workmanship.

You have an alltrac not a GT-4. Do you have any idea why you want a 3rd gen? Do you know any difference at all between it and you're current 3sgte?

Taking into account that you're looking to just throw money at your car by looking for a shop to put in one of the more expensive engines for you. I wouldn't expect much help.

Also if your grammar is any indication of your driving and desire for a faster car, I feel a great deal of pity for those stuck driving with you in such a tiny state.

Luni
06-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Nice translation Phillyman.

3rd Gen IS better in like every way, but yeah, do YOU know the differences? Or are you just going off something someone told you?

Also, if the shop is COMPETANT, they would be able to figure out that an MR2 and a Celicas swap is 90 percent the same and be able to do it anyway.

T-spoon
06-20-2007, 08:18 PM
A GOOD shop that does a lot of MR2 work/swaps should have no problem putting a 3rd gen 3s into an alltrac.