PDA

View Full Version : spotted: red alltrac on rt 202s

Lagos
06-16-2007, 05:00 PM
so im driving along and i ran into a red alltrac. the car looked to be bone stock, and in need of a paint job, but it moved pretty well. was it anyone from here? the guy was definitely into celicas cause he seemed to realize what my car was.

celicatrd93
06-16-2007, 07:09 PM
i seen at least 6 alltracs in st,louis driving around, there was one for sale on this site that lived 15 minutes away from me for about 9000, really nice red one, upgraded turbo,intake manifold etc... also a another member has a red one with cs bumper and hood but no motor, he bought it from around here for cheap, man people have luck i can never find one around here, they either want to much, found a 88 alltrac two days ago locally but he wants close to 6000 for, i think a bit to much, also someone donated a alltrac to some foundtation and they sold it for 500 bucks, the motor is in rough condition, i asked if if wants to sell it he said no, but he has no money to fix the car and does not want the fix it, whats his deal. also found a 1991 red gts for 500 bucks yesterday, just needs a hood and bumper he said he took it off for his car, i rather have a alltrac then another plain celica.

PhillyDRFT
06-16-2007, 07:58 PM
The only AT I know in our area is a white one. He works at the bank about 10 minutes from here. It's actually the only AT I've ever seen in the Phil area.

92st184
06-16-2007, 11:42 PM
in my area there is one all-trac. it is in the worst condition possible. it's looks to be all stock from the outside. black paint is oxidized with what looks like a big burn mark on the side. leather seats are torn to peices, and every body panel has dents. ive seen him driving around town a couple times. i finally go to see the car up close when i was getting my sunroof fixed. the car had just gotten his clutch changed, but i didnt get to speak to the owner because i was just dropping my car off. shame on him for letting it get to that condition, or if it wasnt him, shame on the person who did...