PDA

View Full Version : Products over 1/2 off...read now

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
06-15-2007, 05:23 AM
i should have probably mentioned this a long time ago to see if anyone was interested, but, anyway, i have an account on carsponsorships.com and have aabout 15-16 different sponsors for different things from audio, to lighting, to vinyls and guages and such...and since i have them, normal products, i get for over half off most of the time, for example, these gauges i am looking at right now, retail price is at 90, i can get it for 23, or 33 shipped...so i was just thinkin if anyone was interested in getting anything for cheap, they could go through me.....I THINK....not 100% sure if it would work, im not sure if i started buying things like crazy, that they would think something is up, but if anyone here is up for it just reply to this and i will see whats up...im about to buy some boost, oil, air/fuel, and a few other gauges, just for the h3LL of it because they are so cheap...come to think of it...i should have been doin this for awhile and i would be makin big money on ebay if this works...ha..anyway, if you think you want something, just ask, ill post all my sponsorships in a sec...

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
06-15-2007, 05:24 AM
-Carsponsors Gear

-DecalKits.com

-Vertical Doors Inc.

-GlowShift Gauges

-Kyowa Racing

-Bodykits Etc.

-DEI: Cryo2

-Auto-Air Colors

-Fidanza

-R-Blox

-Blaupunkt

-Tsunami Audio

-StreetFX

-Power Stop Brakes

toyotaguy90
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
i would like to grab some vertical doors just let me know if that is possible

Shadowlife25
06-15-2007, 06:48 AM
How much for a full set of Powerstop rotors for my 'Trac?

Ghosty
06-15-2007, 07:02 AM
I might be interested, but I don't have any cash right now.

Buuuut.... since you're talkin about it... how much will a set of 16x7s with 40mm offset run me?

What about some nice sticky 205/45 z-rated rubber to go with that?

Ghosty
06-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh, and make them 5 spokes.

Gotta love the 5 spokes.

Silver powder coat, not chrome. Nothing too shiny. God I hate chrome.

celicaGT90_05
06-15-2007, 07:04 AM
try ordering somethin first and let me know if it works like suppose to

Cavanagh
06-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Ya do they make brakes for us celicas?

inittab
06-15-2007, 11:39 PM
so i was looking at the sponsorship stuff, what all do you have to do? I see a 90 dollar fee, anything else?

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
06-15-2007, 11:48 PM
well, its just a 90 dollar fee to join up, and you get like one or two sponsorship offers then thats it...if you want a pro portfolio thing, in which you can get sponsorships more than just one or two a year, its 7 a month after the 90 dollar joining fee....the reason i have as many as i do, is because i won a "Pimp My Ride" sponsorship package when i was first checking it out, so i just accepted since it was so many sponsors, and figured the next time i had money, i could just go there to buy my stuff...but ya... hope that answers you questions