PDA

View Full Version : Review: Invisible Glass

Colossus20v
06-10-2007, 10:38 PM
http://www.invisibleglass.com/

Well My fiance's dad used this on his BMW and it worked very well. So I went ahead and used it on the RAV4. It worked really well and the glass is clear. It worked way better than any windex or anything else I have used. It cost me about $4.00 at Advance.

Basically, I washed the car and then proceded to clean the windows rinsed it all of then used the Invisible Glass. I recommend it. Just wanted to let you all know.

extremeskillz
06-11-2007, 01:55 AM
I use Black magics glass cleaner and get the same difference. The water beads right off.

RyanD
06-11-2007, 02:55 AM
That's pretty good. Glass is such a pain, and what's good for one car may not be good for another. The best I've found currently is Windex Auto, but it looks like I'll have to give that stuff a try.

Trance4c
06-11-2007, 03:34 AM
:bigthumbu Stoners, maker of InvisibleGlass are on of the sponsors for our show here in Jacksonville, Sibling Rivalry

Futant3
06-11-2007, 04:04 AM
I thought everyone already knew about this stuff, but yea thumbs up here as well. Clean with Invisible Glass and some crumbled newspaper, then rainex with a clean microfiber and you are in good shape.

I saw it at Sam's Club in a package of 4 for about $10, I think it's a winter seasonal item for them though.

schmooot
06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't know what it is about newspaper but it works much better than newsprint or anything else you wipe windows with.

Oh and stoner invisible glass is the only stuff I use as well

VikingJZ
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Link won't work here at ND.

If this is the stuff made by Stoner...it kicks ass.

It made a dirty window on a POS Tercel look like it wasn't even there.

Awesome stuff.