PDA

View Full Version : Awesome priced used/rebuilt engines

Kiasis
06-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Some moderator please move this to the right place if it's not appropriate here.

Just wanted folks to know that I found a great used/rebuilt engine shop in the Sacramento, CA area - http://www.attarco.com/

After months of trying to find a replacement for my 88GTS 3SGE engine, turns out it's in my own backyard - for $295 w/ a 6 month guarantee. If my tranny is shot, that's only another $150, also w/ a 6 month guarantee. I just got back from their warehouse - tons o' engines!!

Anyone struggling to find a 3SGE or hard-to-find engine, check them out. Not all their stuff is listed on their website (they had over 1/2 dozen 3SGE's on the floor but none on the web) so call. Also, free shipping in Northern CA.

Damn, am I glad to not be driving around on a blown HG anymore.

Colossus20v
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok This is the third thread you have posted about this. How many more do you want or need?

You can add this to the thread in Buying and Selling Forum on where to buy parts.

Kiasis
06-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Sorry. Delete all of them if you want. I just wanted other folks struggling like me to find an older engine to know of a place I found after weeks of searching. I was only trying to return a favor to the people that have helped me so much over the year since I got my car. I posted here since the first post (duplicate by mistake) didn't seem to have a title that caught anyone's attention. I'm not here to waste people's time, so as a moderator, get rid of all of them if you think them not useful.

Colossus20v
06-10-2007, 05:24 AM
I understand your posting. I was just a little confused as to why you were posting so much. Seemed kind of like spamming. No worries. I would still add a post to the following thread if I were you.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4749

People read that thread so they can find suppliers. I think it is great you found a good company that had engines laying around and clearly they did a fine job with you. So ya. Sorry if my post came off in a bad tone. I just re-read it and it isnt the kindest post. So please dont take it the wrong way.

Kiasis
06-10-2007, 05:29 AM
No need to apologize. It does look like I'm trying to drum up business for my own company or something (no such luck).

I tried to delete the first two postings, but I can only seem to edit, not delete. Do you know why, or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Colossus20v
06-11-2007, 05:36 AM
^Nope your not allowed to delete your postings from my understanding. Just let the one "Bad" thread fall down to the black hole. No worries. :)