PDA

View Full Version : venus auto???

ndcelica
02-04-2005, 03:50 AM
has any here purchased a front clip from venus auto??

good or bad??

thanks
tyson

Sean
02-04-2005, 06:20 AM
Venus Auto:

I have purchased a clip from Venus Auto works, my opinion on them is just another typical importer. Im from Washington, and wanted to save money on shipping, so i cruised down to Sacramento and picked up my clip myself. At this time, they were changing facilities. There first place, or should I say shack was just a pit. There next warehouse was much more professional.

The companies employees had ONE guy that could kind of sort of speak English. I told them a week before i would be coming down to get my clip, and they better have my clip ready. They assured me it would. I was down in Cali for 3 days until they decided to open up there shop and give me my clip, I was panicked for a while.

My clip had 17,000 miles on it, and i picked it up for 1000 dollars, it was a 1993 alltrac clip. For that reason, I couldnt be happier.

I just called them up last week, sounds like they have a nice female secretary. Overall, I would buy a clip from them again.

Luni
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
1k for a clip?

Thats a helluva deal man.

Colossus20v
02-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I bought my silvertop engine from them. Either they sold me a bad engine or my mechanic did not prepare the engine correctly and i had a spun bearing in cylinder 3. They are very friendly people and that girl is cool, however just make sure you check the engine and components out once you get the clip.