PDA

View Full Version : Black Celi owns S4...lets read on.

geebes
05-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Just thought I'd share my experience. This cocky fucker in an s4 thought he'd school me the other day, what he didn't realize is the black celi is fuckin fast! Ha...the built 3sgte FTMFW!!

1990CelicaGT-S
05-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Congrats.

burnyd
05-03-2007, 02:55 AM
define built 3sgte.

Slider
05-03-2007, 04:16 AM
define built 3sgte.

Tornado Fuel Saver

geebes
05-03-2007, 04:20 AM
^LOL...actually some sweet stickers that seem to give me a lot more power!

JE pistons, crower rods, ferrea valves and valve springs, .20 overbore, 3 piece steel head gasket.

...and listening to Van Halen-Panama...really gives me the hp!

Playfortoday
05-03-2007, 04:21 AM
What is an S4? As a toyota guy, I have no clue what other car codes are.

geebes
05-03-2007, 04:23 AM
An audi s4. Like the sti version for audi

Fuelish
05-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Tornado Fuel Saver LOL !!! My brother bought a '97 'vette on ebay, and the previous owner had installed a Tornado :lolhittin
wtf is wrong with people ???!!!??? :wtf:

geebes
05-04-2007, 01:43 AM
LOL! People will buy anything advertised on tv.

Ricksta
05-04-2007, 02:25 PM
what are you dyno'd at geebes? and im curious on why you upgraded the valves if you did not put cams in, it just seems like a waste of money to me, especially if your still running stock injectors and turbo...

Cavanagh
05-04-2007, 02:55 PM
What is an S4? As a toyota guy, I have no clue what other car codes are.
Here play, http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/audi_s4.asp

THATS an S4. How could have you not hear of these? The S series is like the M or AMG of Audi.
Nice kill geebees.

geebes
05-04-2007, 05:57 PM
what are you dyno'd at geebes? and im curious on why you upgraded the valves if you did not put cams in, it just seems like a waste of money to me, especially if your still running stock injectors and turbo...

I still need to check the dyno out mayn. The injectors are upgraded to supra injectors, but stock turb still. I haven't done many upgrades since I've got the car, its all from what my friend had done (he had planned to do the cams next). All I did was install a Fmic and Bov...I don't plan on upgrading much because I still want to sell it.

geebes
05-04-2007, 05:59 PM

THATS an S4. How could have you not hear of these? The S series is like the M or AMG of Audi.
Nice kill geebees.

THanks Dude.

Playfortoday
05-04-2007, 07:59 PM

Nice kill geebees.

Meh. Celicas are my world. I am not interested in anything other than MR2 right now in the car world of things. Thanks for the link though.:)

burnyd
05-04-2007, 08:27 PM
JE pistons, crower rods, ferrea valves and valve springs, .20 overbore, 3 piece steel head gasket.

eh... so its got low comp bottom end and ferrea valves with a steal head gasket on a ct26 with stock cams lol?

burnyd
05-04-2007, 08:28 PM

Nice kill geebees.

just fyi... at the local track I beat a s4 on my mr2 last year in my red car @14psi.

T-spoon
05-04-2007, 09:00 PM
eh... so its got low comp bottom end and ferrea valves with a steal head gasket on a ct26 with stock cams lol?

Sounds to me like the car has all the groundwork to throw on the big power pieces and fly instead of blowing things up with a big turbo flogging the stock fuel system and engine. What's to laugh at? Obviously to make those mods worth anything you need to keep going, but it should be a good start if those mods were done right.

geebes
05-05-2007, 12:52 AM

If you could see my lips move right now, you might think I was saying "vaccum".

I'm not really into racing myself, but I was just happy with the results of what had happened, and thought I'd share. No need for the shoot down brotha.

Playfortoday
05-05-2007, 02:49 AM

I'm not really into racing myself, but I was just happy with the results of what had happened, and thought I'd share. No need for the shoot down brotha.

werd.

alltracman78
05-05-2007, 03:27 AM

well, larger valves will still let more air/fuel in, even with stock cams.....

burnyd
05-05-2007, 04:46 PM

nah im not tryin to hate it up on you brotha man Im just wondering why you took that path to build your car that way thats all.

geebes
05-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I see, its hard to tell intent from typing...anyway, It wasn't me. I didn't build it. My best friend did and when he got tired of it, I bought it. His plans were to go bigger on the turbo, and do the cams, (infact he bought a huge garrett turbo for it and I could have bought it as well). I am trying to buy a house so I don't want to put any money into it, and am now trying to sell it. Although I would like to see it finished, i'm not gonna do it.

Ricksta
05-06-2007, 08:26 PM
why sell? these cars are beautiful peices of machinery, with an AT hood you'd be lookin really fly. keep it thier fun little cars.

geebes
05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
For money.