PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about Adrian

gt lifthback
04-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Hey guys i was just wondering about Adrian Avergrinos ......... he is a real cool guy very knowledgeable ...........and he knows the ins and outs of our cars as far as suspension goes its been a while since I saw him posting do any of you guys know what happened to him

KoreanJoey
04-25-2007, 08:15 AM
*shrug*

Murgatroy
04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Adrian Avgerinos

Last Activity: 04-09-2007 01:27 PM

grayscale
04-25-2007, 09:31 AM
He's been really busy for a while, and in the middle of moving and rearranging his life. I've talked to him a couple of times in the past few months but only breifly.

gt lifthback
04-25-2007, 11:05 PM
ahh that sounds good hopefully we will see his post again.... i am wondering if he finished the suspension set up that he was going to make for our cars

Trance4c
04-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Yep.. Adrian knows his shit, thats for sure. Hope his car is running good.

3sgte@daspeedof
04-26-2007, 02:32 AM
ahh that sounds good hopefully we will see his post again.... i am wondering if he finished the suspension set up that he was going to make for our cars

Isn't that on hold indeffinately..... I could be wrong though

Playfortoday
04-26-2007, 04:16 AM
Isn't that on hold indeffinately..... I could be wrong though

You are correct.

Adrian Avgerinos
12-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm not dead yet!

Thanks for thinking of me, GUYS. I just got a PM from Sean and then found this thread.

In April I moved to San Diego to take a job at an aerospace composites company, and as of November 3rd, I'm a married man. We're living in an apartment complex which means no garage and no place to tinker on cars. I'm also saving to buy a house in a year or two and have picked up a few new hobbies (latest one is brewing beer).

As such, I haven't played with the Celica at all, and don't plan to do much with it (other than drive it and change the oil) for the next couple years. After that, we'll see.

I'll try to make a point of stopping by here more often as I owe you guys at least that much.

Take care,

Adrian

Cavanagh
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Congrats man! Beer Brewing, sounds like an interesting but fun hobby for sure!

AznKlique
12-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Aerospace composites definitely sounds like an interesting industry to work in. Good to hear you're doing well.

Murgatroy
12-07-2007, 11:40 AM
It is good to know you are still alive.

Congratulations are in order, for both the marriage and the job, brew a beer on me. ;)

I am glad you are still around, you have been a strong part of the community for too long to just vanish.

Be safe man, it is great to know you are doing well.

3sgte@daspeedof
12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Yea good to hear from you, congrats on the job and upcoming marriage, but you know shes gotta go if she ever trys to get you to sell the celica.

v6 celica is > wife

lol