PDA

View Full Version : Project Thw big mix

Rio_Cyber
02-02-2005, 10:35 PM
I have a idea to use a 3sge block with oils squirts in them + je pistons+3sge head+3sgte head gasket+st185 ecu, afm,St185 injectors and fuel rail, st182 trany, kkk26 turbine (or ct26 if found one), S13 Stock IC, , will that will ever gona work , any sugestions and ideas are more that wellcome. :ugh: :bowdown:

nuclearhappines
02-02-2005, 10:41 PM
if you're going to do all that work including a rebuild then you are porbably the perfect candidate for a swap rather than a custom turbo setup.

If you were to do a full engine rebuild, a custom turbo setup with a HUGE turbo (not a ct-26), and an engine management system... if you were to do this kind of build then yes it doesn't matter weather you start with a 3sge, 5sfe, 4age ...whatever...

but if you're building a ct26 turbocharged 3sge then it is probably cheaper to purchase a 3sgte (clip) and install it ...

just an fyi stock 3sgte bottom ends have proven themselves reliable past 300 wheel hp time and time again... so JE for a CT-26 is probably a waste of money.

-nuke

nuclearhappines
02-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess i spoke too soon ... can you easily acquire a 3sgte in croatia ?
What generation 3sge are you talking about ?
What are your hp goals ?

Rio_Cyber
02-02-2005, 10:49 PM
i have all most all that parts laying around home, i spoke off a 1 gen 3sge, and the target is a fast spooling high torqe fwd, with around 250 hp max. so its pulls like hell form small revs, and don`t get into traction problems.