PDA

View Full Version : Suprise in Import Tuner Mag

partyball
04-14-2007, 11:31 PM
I only get two magazines. Import tuner and also Turbo magazine. I like Turbo better because it is more performance and DIY orientated. Import Tuner is more geared towards the ricer nation but this month It happened to have a few pleasant suprises. I first got it in the mail and saw the asian girl standing next to a 350z and figured it was just the same old stuff they ussually write about. But then on a subtitle I noticed 700HP-3SGTE powered Silvia. Read the article and was pretty impressed they redid everything including custom made intake manifold, custom exhaust manifold so they could mount a huge turbo and a 4inch exhaust. Pretty crazy car. Also came across pictures of an original WRC Celica and a very nice 2000gt. This issue is definately worth getting. Anyone else see this.

geebes
04-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Nice! I'll have to check it out for sure! Did you see the 10 sec 7th gen with the 3sgte in modified recently? It was really sweet, should have been 5th gen though.

partyball
04-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Yea saw that one two. One badass car.

Murgatroy
04-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Nice! I'll have to check it out for sure! Did you see the 10 sec 7th gen with the 3sgte in modified recently? It was really sweet, should have been 5th gen though.
The Fensport Celica. It has been around for a while now. I know it was posted here at least a year maybe two ago.

Dan_Q
04-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Good car that, saw it run at santa pod last year. When I saw it they were struggling a bit, think it still managed a low 11 tho.

fensport are toyota gods over here in the UK- although their recipe is always the same. "Stick a GTE in it"

Cavanagh
04-17-2007, 02:01 AM
fensport are toyota gods over here in the UK- although their recipe is always the same. "Stick a GTE in it"
And it never gets old. :D

donteatbugs
04-17-2007, 04:22 AM
why would you not use a gte? it works doesnt it?