PDA

View Full Version : Selling the Celica

ty_44_69
03-27-2007, 11:30 PM
PRICE LOWERED!!! to $5000 OBO

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Celica, time to move on to a car I can drive on the 401 everyday (approx. 4hrs), so it's time the Celica had another owner. Here are the specs of the car:
MAKE: Toyota

MODEL: Celica

TRIM: GT

YEAR: 1991

MILEAGE: 148xxx KM

TITLE: CLEAN

ENGINE: 5sfe

COLOR: Originally Deep Red, now Candy Apple Red painted in 2004

OWNER: 2nd owner, original owner was my grandma

DESCRIPTION: List problems: oil pan gasket needs to be replaced.

AFTER MARKET ACCESORIES: Indiglo gauges, clear corners, clear signals, eibach pro line springs, 17" RMS rims, flowmaster exhaust, new paint, alpine deck, sony speakers, sony amp, sony 12" sub, alarm system, sleepy headlight mod, drilled and slotted rotors, K&N air filter, that's all I can think of now.

THINGS I HAVE FIXED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS: New gas tank, new alternator, New brakes front and rear (calipers, rotors, pads, the whole deal), new brake lines, new gas lines, new springs, new struts, timing belt changed at 118xxx km, when timing belt was changed seals were replaced.

REASON FOR SELLING: Need a newer car as I drive on the highway for work all the time, and I want a more refined quiet ride, with leather seats because I have back issues. Needs some little maintenance, and I would rather put money towards a new car.

ASKING PRICE/OBO:
I live in Canada and it's staying in Canada.

$6k CAD with everything in it. If price goes down a lot I will take aftermarket stuff out.
Car just passed etest, so it comes with etest.

It will come with winter tires on stock rims (great shape), and the FMIC that I orginally planned to use, which is valued at $500, and various other turbo parts you can see in my link.

ty_44_69
05-18-2007, 01:51 AM
check out price change

$5000 OBO

took the car for pre-safety by KAL-tire in London. The looked over everything, only issue to get car safetied is e-brake.
So take advantage of this super hot deal now!

ty_44_69
05-19-2007, 08:20 PM
No one have any friends looking for one?

lavy_gts
05-20-2007, 09:54 PM
hey man, sorry to bash your sale, however, I too am located in Ontario, im selling my GTS, with, well, not just your run of the mil clear headlights and new rims, Im selling mine for 3500$. yeah i know its cheap, but like, in our location, people can find the deals, I highly doubt your gt will be let go for anything more then 4500...

Again, goodluck with the sale, I already have a buyer for my celica, I did within the first day I had the for sale sign in it... And one last thing, I may have more $$$ or parts into my car, but the car doesnt drive the smoothest therefore 3500$ isn't such an amazing deal afterall.

ty_44_69
05-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey thanks for the advice tips. I had a buyer the first day too. He gave me a deposit, I should of asked for more. His gf stole $1100 cash from his house (I think he's a drug dealer, but I can't judge people I just wanna sell the car). Then she had people come and trash his place. So he doesn't have any money for the car. We agreed on $4500, but he won't have the money for a while and I need to sell it, so it's on the market, and if it doesn't sell then when he gets the money it's his.

You have more money in parts in your car eh?? Well list them then. I listed most of the stuff I could think of, where's your list? Let see pics of your car.
To be honest I don't care how much you sold yours for. I didn't say I was selling mine for $6 or $5k, that's how much I was listing it for OBO! Knowing that I will not get that much but it gives someone a starting point.
So lets see pics of your car, because mine is SO run of the mil.

ty_44_69
06-11-2007, 10:40 PM
hey man, sorry to bash your sale, however, I too am located in Ontario, im selling my GTS, with, well, not just your run of the mil clear headlights and new rims, Im selling mine for 3500$. yeah i know its cheap, but like, in our location, people can find the deals, I highly doubt your gt will be let go for anything more then 4500...

Again, goodluck with the sale, I already have a buyer for my celica, I did within the first day I had the for sale sign in it... And one last thing, I may have more $$$ or parts into my car, but the car doesnt drive the smoothest therefore 3500$ isn't such an amazing deal afterall.

Well I sold the car for $4500. Which is what I expect when I listed it for $5000.
So apparently my 'run of the mil healights and rims' got me an extra $1000.
I highly doubt your car looked anywhere near as nice as mine either.