PDA

View Full Version : cs bumper reinforcement

jjazmin
03-25-2007, 05:34 AM
hey guys..just wondering if when i purchase my bumper..do i need to buy the less expensive reinforcement bar..or the more expensive one..
Reinforcement #1 52021-20210 $194.03
Reinforcement #2 52029-20010 $24.58
im thinking that the reinforcement #1 is the one im suppose to get since its more expensive?..im looking for the one that goes in the middle...can anyone explain where each of these goes?..thanks!..btw im a noob at searching!

oh yeah, is there any clips or special screws for this?...i dont see any part numbers for it...

Shadowlife25
03-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Sorry. :squint:

90CelicaST
03-25-2007, 02:47 PM
^^Someone is having a bad day...

Yes you order the more expensive one, if you are in the US, you can TRY and order the second one, but I am told you cannot order that here. You won't need any special screws or anything.
However, when you take your old bumper cover off, make sure you transfer over the metal clip piece over to the CS bumper cover, or else it will not securely attach to the fenders. They are riveted on, so drill em out, and re-pop them to the CS.

jjazmin
03-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Dude, learn to use the SEARCH function. YOU AREN'T A NOOB. You have 324 posts. Do some leg-work on your own. Also you are a member at AT.net with a bunch of posts. Quit being so F'ing lazy.

There is a thread both here and AllTrac.net that list Toyota part numbers. LOOK IT UP.

dude, im not even asking for the part numbers...im asking a question about the reinforcement bars..lol...so CALMMMM downn

jjazmin
03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
thanks alot 90celicast..just wondering though, where does the reinforcement 2 get placed at?..