PDA

View Full Version : I HATE CATS!!!(the animal kind that is :0)

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
03-23-2007, 10:45 PM
ya i definitely have around a 3k dollar paintjob on my car thanks to my uncle and his body shop, and living in florida, i have a hard enough time keeping it in good shape with the pollen jumping on it every day and in the sun 24/7 bascially...neway, the other day i went out to my car to go somewhere and on the top of the car, there were like 5-6 big scratches across my sunroof and i was super pissed cuz there are a lot of cats around here and they always on my car and gettin in my car when the windows are down...just made me really angry and gave me one more reason to hate cats....any one else have any problems with those retarded animals and their cars???

xX40ozPimpXx
03-23-2007, 11:00 PM
ya i definitely have around a 3k dollar paintjob on my car thanks to my uncle and his body shop, and living in florida, i have a hard enough time keeping it in good shape with the pollen jumping on it every day and in the sun 24/7 bascially...neway, the other day i went out to my car to go somewhere and on the top of the car, there were like 5-6 big scratches across my sunroof and i was super pissed cuz there are a lot of cats around here and they always on my car and gettin in my car when the windows are down...just made me really angry and gave me one more reason to hate cats....any one else have any problems with those retarded animals and their cars???
Soooo? Kill them. :sneak:

Fuelish
03-23-2007, 11:39 PM
ya i definitely have around a 3k dollar paintjob on my car thanks to my uncle and his body shop, and living in florida, i have a hard enough time keeping it in good shape with the pollen jumping on it every day and in the sun 24/7 bascially...neway, the other day i went out to my car to go somewhere and on the top of the car, there were like 5-6 big scratches across my sunroof and i was super pissed cuz there are a lot of cats around here and they always on my car and gettin in my car when the windows are down...just made me really angry and gave me one more reason to hate cats....any one else have any problems with those retarded animals and their cars??? Our cat thinks my vert top is his own personal kitty hammock ;)

TheNefariousOne
03-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Prepare for flaming. Ctech = cat lovers lol

atrac7gts
03-24-2007, 12:39 AM
lolololol this is hillarious haha. used to have a cat back in the day until slowly sooner or later we found out my mom was allergic to them...had to give her (the cat hah) up. :/

Busted
03-24-2007, 01:07 AM
I hate cats, had one for a while, then it took a huge shit on my car, so I made it disappear, I dumped it by a farm house about 45 miles from my house. I walked out to my car yesterday and it was back.

xX40ozPimpXx
03-24-2007, 01:43 AM
You drive an import. You need a Pit or a rot on a chain next to it.

Double security

Chris
03-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Cats are awesome. Period.

Trance4c
03-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Nope.. I love cats, have one...

BUT! I feel ya, I lived in Jacksonville Beach FL.. damn the stray cats out there! There was one cat that loved to sit on my car, car cover kept it away mainly.. but I would always go after that cat when I'd come home from work or wake up in the morning on my car. Hated that shit, car cover took a beating really. sucks.

2kSnakEater
03-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Dont get me wrong, and play please dont ban me. I love cats, I have 2, but there is this hood cat that pisses on everything, owner has been told to do something about the cat and he has done nothing, that cat I will shoot and shove in a garbage bag, I would of had him one night but when I shot at him I realised I left the chamber empty on accident. Fucking cat heard me and ran, im still pissed about that night...

xX40ozPimpXx
03-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Dont get me wrong, and play please dont ban me. I love cats, I have 2, but there is this hood cat that pisses on everything, owner has been told to do something about the cat and he has done nothing, that cat I will shoot and shove in a garbage bag, I would of had him one night but when I shot at him I realised I left the chamber empty on accident. Fucking cat heard me and ran, im still pissed about that night...
I know how you feel. I have a dog and a cat, Dont mind either. But stray cats piss me off. People just ditch them, and around here animal controll wont do anything about it. thats when its time for the .22

helipos
03-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Get some food, feed the local strays for a week on mince or fish or what ever is easy.
Then poison the bastards.

Regards Cam

grayscale
03-24-2007, 03:02 PM
:lolhittin That's classic!

Yea, I've got four, and my big male thinks my car is his so he keeps all the other cats away from it. Only thing he doesn't realize is that it kinda narrows down whose dirty paw prints are all over it. :squint: The culprit-
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/5/3/3/2/bighead.JPG

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
03-24-2007, 03:56 PM
wow your cat has a big head...lol....its the hair i understand :)

KotahGTS
03-24-2007, 03:59 PM
I hate cats, had one for a while, then it took a huge shit on my car, so I made it disappear, I dumped it by a farm house about 45 miles from my house. I walked out to my car yesterday and it was back.

you are what the problem is. how could you just drop it off somewhere? don't you think there is a problem with the stray cat popluation as is? there are shelters, places that you can take them to now. you don't just drop them off places so that they can piss somone else off, and breed more. the last thing 2ks needs is more cats to shoot at. especially since if you had taken it to a shelter it could have made someone else happy. which, apparently travelling 45 miles to get back to you, it is a loving cat. and you just left him behind. like garbage.

i hope he shits right outside of your door.

grayscale
03-24-2007, 04:05 PM
wow your cat has a big head...lol....its the hair i understand :)
lol...nope his name is actually Big Head. His fur is short but thick.

celicatrd93
03-24-2007, 04:37 PM
i love cats have two my self, how could you get mad at them, like they did it on purpose......

geebes
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM
I have two cats, I love them, but the one always leaves his greasy paw prints on my windsheild and all over one side of the car, and its like he does it twice as much after I wash the car. It makes me say grrr every time. No scratching though so I guess thats good?

alltracman78
03-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Shit.

I like cats.

I have one.

I would STILL be pissed as hell.
He knows better than to get on the car.

But there is a very simple solution.

Car cover. ;)

d1alltrac
03-25-2007, 12:00 AM
I would poison them. :ugh:

Berg
03-25-2007, 12:14 AM
I have a cat. He's not allowed outside unless he is on his leash. I don't have a problem in my area with cats near my car. High school students cutting class to smoke on my lawn are another matter entirely. They rest their drinks on my car leaving sticky circles of dried coke on the paint. Currently training cat to attack students by my car. As cat is afraid of going outside, progress is slow.

Cheers,
Berg

extremeskillz
03-25-2007, 01:44 AM
^yea but in the end he will be on mean little couger.

I personally like cats. I wouldn't however own one. I own dogs and love them. And yes the answer to your problems is a car cover (just make sure it doesn't stay outside long or mice will take over).

Chris
03-25-2007, 03:16 AM
I have a cat. He's not allowed outside unless he is on his leash. I don't have a problem in my area with cats near my car. High school students cutting class to smoke on my lawn are another matter entirely. They rest their drinks on my car leaving sticky circles of dried coke on the paint. Currently training cat to attack students by my car. As cat is afraid of going outside, progress is slow.

Cheers,
Berg

Now that would piss me off. There's a good reason to shoot someone.

rockitrob
03-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Poison is down right CRUEL! Someone is poisoning cats and dogs at the food plants with rat poison. That is sick on a mass scale. It is probably too dangerous to shoot the animal because if you miss you might hit someone else.

Hookecho
03-25-2007, 04:36 PM
if you poison cats then you are an inhumane fucktard.

if you discard your cat in another area of town instead of trying to find it another home then you are an irresponsible coward.

on another note. i would be pissed if a stray scratched up my paint. however, killing it is not necessary. buy a car cover, or go buy a bb gun and shoot the cat in the ass one good time.