PDA

View Full Version : 5sfte build up what more needed?

customlifestylz
03-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Pretty much i want to get more power out of my 5sfe and dont want to swap a 3sgte in just yet. I am only looking to hopefully hit cloe to 200hp. I have quite a bit already but am looking for advice on things i may have overlooked.

i have:
ct26 twin entry turbo
Stock 3sgte manifod
440ccmin injectors from 2jzge (lexus)
Generic blow-off valve
Factory wastegate
Greddy emanage basic
Emanage injecto harness
Emanage ignition harness
Gm 2bar, map and connectors to plug into emanage
boost controller
walbro fuel pump
rising rate fuel pressure regulator 1:1 ratio
Fmic
cometic headgasket
3stgte oil pan
3sgte intake and tvis
will port and polish head
maybe valve job?

Other than misc. lines and piping what else should i need to have a reliable setup? Should i get a 3sgte map or go for the 3bar from greddy. And with the ignition harness do i need to physically change anything on the timing or can i change all that with the emanage?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2kSnakEater
03-22-2007, 02:00 PM
your mising the 3sgte block, 3sgte head and 3sgte internals. Get those Items and you should be gold!

TheNefariousOne
03-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Blah dude you're always so negative on everything non-3sgte...

burnyd
03-22-2007, 06:14 PM
eh.. I meen you can get 200hp out of a 5sfe I did it.. like twice when I drove my car with a ct26 @ 11psish... when the motor detonated on the highway.... good times.

but anyways... yah you can get that its not going to be fun. your motor just isnt really made to make power. With the head being a slave came if you pop the valve head cover open you will see what I meen. The motor is built for economy.

and btw 440s are going to make your car run rich with that setup. Just go 3sgte if your going to spend that kind of cash.