PDA

View Full Version : To do list for the gt-s for those who care

85gtsblackman
03-20-2007, 09:10 AM
well ive been ebaying like crazy l8ly and heres stuff im gonna try to get done by the weekend....ill also note the cost

install the following:
el glow while face gauge face.... $10 dollars shipped...only bad part is its for a supra with a a/t so its got a normal and power button, im gonna try to rig something up like a shiftlight where its says normal and power, same face as the 84-85 celica but supra had an electronicly controlled trans

phoniex gold 6.5 octane r componet system, new $56 dollars shipped, finally replace the duraband 3 ways i got in the doors

replace all the lower dash parts and fix small crack in dash

trd oil cap $15 from a member still in box

install new wiring to my fogs i mounted last week, ill be able to turn the lights on and off by switch and/or remote...i bought a pair of oem looking rectanular fogs at walmart for 11 dollars, and a remote fog light kit w/lights at big lots for 12 dollars

fix oil and coolant leaks

mount 900 watt rms ma audio amp to run all 4 speakers, and kicker amp to run subs

all new amp wiring, 4 gauge amp kit $28 shipped

waiting for impact 6 strut bar to get here $75

waiting for celica supra tail lights to get here, sorta free im making a short shifter for the guy

buff car

take pics of new lights for my other thread

1990CelicaGT-S
03-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Looks good. I usually always have to list stuff to do otherwise I forget it all.

85gtsblackman
03-20-2007, 10:09 AM
i know what u mean

this car being the same age as me minus a month dont help either

and i still want to get my cam, 60mm tb with bored out pletum installed and my friend needs to send me his 82 supra afm and 82-83 down pipe

that stuff alone is a good 20 or more hp gain

also i have the stuff to fix my a/c so i need to do that before the sumer

1990CelicaGT-S
03-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a good little project. I friend of mine just bought a 89' GT that had a bad motor. I'm very tempted to turn it into another project, I'm already putting the motor into it for her...

85gtsblackman
03-20-2007, 04:57 PM
i know what u mean, i dont have space for anymore projects i need a truck reall for hauling crap thats really the the only reason i have it, and it was free

andy
03-20-2007, 05:35 PM
w00t! go joe! cams rock! I still think you have the best looking 3rd gen.

85gtsblackman
03-20-2007, 06:00 PM
thanks, i try, im about to go shine her up, or install stuff i havent decided yet, its nice outside today, probally shine and a lil install, of what, i dunno yet

edit: andy u should go get that impact 6 bar on the gt-s boards he only has a few left, now less than 5 cause i bought one