PDA

View Full Version : induction-dynamics cold air intake

slvrblt
01-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Last week i sent them an email about their cold air intake for the 5th gen and as of today i have not gotten an email back from them. Also today I tried calling induction-dynamics at the number listed on their web site and i got a private residence. Does any one know if induction-dynamics is even still in business?

slvrblt
04-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Induction-dynamics now has there cold air intake listed under there order page, they have a price of $395 cad listed.

TRD Terror
04-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Last week i sent them an email about their cold air intake for the 5th gen and as of today i have not gotten an email back from them. Also today I tried calling induction-dynamics at the number listed on their web site and i got a private residence. Does any one know if induction-dynamics is even still in business?

Induction dynamics never finished a production model intake for the Celica. As far as can be seen... the project is scrapped.

Peace,
TRD Terror

slvrblt
04-18-2005, 12:55 AM
here (http://www.induction-dynamics.com/store.html) is there online store page. The intake previously was not listed on this page.

TRD Terror
04-18-2005, 02:24 AM
here (http://www.induction-dynamics.com/store.html) is there online store page. The intake previously was not listed on this page.

on the products page
http://www.induction-dynamics.com/products.html

"In Development"

and then on the intakes page
" This intake only works on models with no cruise control, or models whose cruise control module is not attached to the battery. Please also note that we are currently re-designing this Cold Air Intake System and that it will be unavailable until the new design is tested and released."

The project never flew after the first few prototypes...

There are lots of CAI for the5th gens on ebay... and also that other company that was started off one of the older Celica boards..

Peace,
TRD Terror

slvrblt
04-18-2005, 02:52 AM
Everything that you said I already knew about, I just found it interesting that it is now listed for sale on the order page but the other pages still have not been updated in several years. At the price that is listed on there order page I would never buy it. Back in January when I tried to contact Induntion-dynamics the celica intake was not posted on the order page and I had basically written it off as not being produced, but when I checked there site today (which I had not looked at in over a month) I noticed that there order page had been updated with the the intake for the 5th gen celica.

TRD I'm not objecting to what you are saying, being that they never responded to my emails I don't plan on buying from them.

MoralWarfare
04-18-2005, 02:54 AM
$395 for a damn intake? ahahahahaha.

TRD Terror
04-18-2005, 03:09 AM

If you read the materials they use, and the coating aplication it go's through... its not just mandrel pipes with a filter...

Peace,
TRD Terror

MoralWarfare
04-18-2005, 03:14 AM
If you read the materials they use, and the coating aplication it go's through... its not just mandrel pipes with a filter...

Peace,
TRD Terror
ok i read it, and stick with my original statement.

Edicius
04-18-2005, 05:32 AM

alot of the 7th gen people throw down nearly $200 for a short ram, its sad. they think it being made by a name brand company makes some huge difference. its tubing with a filter on the end.

Galcobar
04-18-2005, 07:21 AM
HenryVo intake -- $100 if you dress it up nice, and no worries about the cruise control.

TRD Terror
04-18-2005, 07:33 AM
HenryVo intake -- $100 if you dress it up nice, and no worries about the cruise control.

speakin of henry vo he totaly went MIA..

where did the site go?

man I loved that site

Peace,
TRD Terror