PDA

View Full Version : Need PN# and/or Parts

grayscale
03-08-2007, 02:48 PM
-I need the Toyota pn# for the ebrake shoes for the 92 GTS. I need it so the idiots at the parts store can crossreferrence it and give me the correct shoes this time. :madfawk:
-I need to know where I can get the bolt for the crankshaft pulley. Tried junkyards already but none wanted to come loose. =5sfe
-Would the crankshaft pulley from a 2000 Camry 5sfe be the same or adequate as the original one I have?
-Are there any rebuild parts for the 5sfe oil pump? I need the spring for the relief valve.
Just as a note, I already tried to do the pn# lookup on 1stToyotaparts but all I got was a blank screen.

T-spoon
03-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Well, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I'd rather sell someone parts than give them the part number so they can buy if from someone that can't figure out how to look parts up ;)

So yeah, give me a call if you want and we can figure out what you need.

grayscale
03-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Thats cool, but it depends on the price you can get me on the shoes and the spring. I might even get some rear pads from ya. As far as the bolt and pulley, I just need to know if they will work. I found both of them together used for a very low price.

T-spoon
03-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, they are not the same part number for an 00 camry and a 92 celica. Whether they are interchangeable or not I couldn't tell you for sure based on that. Odds of it actually bolting the crank are pretty good, but whether that would create balance or some other issue I don't know.

grayscale
03-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Hm, I noticed a dif in part# too, although 00 Camry shows same pn# as 96-99 Celica. Design change/improvement maybe? Guess I'll find out. Pmed ya btw.

T-spoon
03-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Yes to that last, the 5s underwent some changes through the years, that's why I don't know if pulleys would be interchangeable.