PDA

View Full Version : 3sgte

urbanlegend07
02-28-2007, 01:41 AM
I found one, lol most of you will probally laugh and say that this motor is pretty common, but I personally saw one today. I was once registered on here and it has probally lapsed due to me moving and other things. Any way motor is for sell, in case any one is interested.

Motor and Transmission, wiring harness, turbo, intercooler, all intact transmission is awd.

Back to what this thread is for. I have always wanted to swap this kind of motor to my celica, dont know if I am going to pursue the purchase in it or not, but was wondering what would swap off of it to a 5sfe or vice versa.

Thanks for your help and e-mail me if you are interested in buying this motor.

I live in Augusta, GA so depending on where you are shipping charges will vary.

90celicaGTX
02-28-2007, 01:46 AM
u can take the 5s trans and put it on the 3s the put the 3s in ur car....

grayscale
02-28-2007, 02:46 AM
Don't take anything off. How much do you want? (Sorry this isn't the buying/selling forum, just wanted to jump on it) I'm near Atlanta so I could pick it up. Is it in anything right now?

Cavanagh
02-28-2007, 03:18 AM
but was wondering what would swap off of it to a 5sfe or vice versa.

Do you also own a GT or GT-S? Because if not, you ST has a 4afe witch actually has a different motor and mounts and would require some modification to work. IF you are interested in swapping this motor in, just say so and i can direct you to some helpful links.

Also, why would we laug hat you? The most swapped "common" motor isnt always a bad thing. 3SGTE FTW! :Ban1: